Chapter 3

The Nanny - Merder

Dereks POV.

I hung op and started walking out of the cafeteria when mark stopped me "hey hey hey where do you think your going?" He chuckled but when he saw my face his face fell "what's wrong Derek?" He said worried but still with his cheeky look "Meredith just called and told me Elly is hurt I have to go" I said trying to get pass him "a new nanny, huh is she hot, do you need any help with that?" he yelled after me as I hurried out, I just ignored him I had to get to Meredith and the girls.

I drove so fast, my heart was all the way up my throat when I passed all the cars in my way, I hope they are okay, I hope Meredith is okay.

I got to the park and ran over to them, Zola looked up at me and started crying even more "daddy I didn't mean to hurt her please don't be mad at me" she cried hard "we will talk about it later Zola" I said and made my attention go to Elly "hi baby, daddy is here" I smiled softly and took her into a hug to show her everything was okay, "daddy I'm hurt, right there" she pointed to her knee, she had some scratches here and there but nothing bad "then it's good your daddy is a doctor" I chucked and ran a hand though her hair and kissed her cheek.

- I looked over at Meredith and I could tell that she was badly hurt from the experience, I gave her a little smile and mouth "we gonna talk when we get home" with a little smile, I don't want her to think she's in trouble, it's her first day and they are kids. It's happens.

When we got home I send Zola to her room, she knew she did something bad and I would talk to her later, Elly was sitting on the couch under a blanket watching her favorite tv show

- she did get hurt so she could have it just the way she wanted it -

I walked out to the kitchen where Meredith was sitting, she looked so devastated - "Meredith" I said softly and she looked up "what happened out there?" I continued, she looked panicked "I-I was on my phone and then Zola came running, then she told me Elly was hurt an-" she started crying "please mr. shepherd please don't fire me I- I didn't mean for this to happen, I just wanted them to have a good time" she cried and went into my arms, I hugged her tight while she let all her tears out on my shirt.
I could feel how heavy she was breathing, I could feel how tense she was being.

- I could every inch of her body that was pressed against mine, and I liked it -

I let go of her and looked into her eyes "look Meredith, I won't say that it was acceptable that you were looking at your phone while you had my kids in your care, but you just started so i will let this one slip" i Said with a little smile "and dont worry no one is getting fired" I chucked "you're doing a great job, they girls love you already" I smiled and she made her way into a hug again.

We were all sitting on the couch together, I had talked to Zola and she was so destroyed about what happened that I couldn't stay mad at her. Meredith was sitting with Elly in her lap - tickling her so hard that she couldn't help but  laugh

- her laughing could be heard in the whole house -

I smiled at them when I heard the front door open, all I could hear was groaning and moans coming from that way "fuck me.." I signed under my breath and I stood up "what does that mean daddy?" Zola asked as I just now acknowledge what I had said "oh sweetheart, I will let Meredith explain that to you" I smiled and looked at Meredith "right Meredith?" I chucked as I left he looking speechless.

"Why didn't you tell me that Meredith called you about OUR kids" Addison started when I entered the hallway "why did I have to hear it from Mark and not my own husband?" She continued taking her shoes off in frustration "I didn't think about it Addison, I'm sorry our kids were more important in that moment then me calling you" I said harsh with a low voice gesturing that they where in the living room. She signed in frustration as she called Merediths name "Meredith come
Out here please" she shouted and I gave he the side eye.

"yes?" Meredith said as she came in "so what in the world happened to my kids today?" She said rather annoyed, Meredith looked up at me and I looked back at Addison "don't look at him for help, you did something wrong today" she hissed at her and I could see tears forming in Meredith's eyes "I-I d-" Meredith started "look hunny I already talked this thought with Zola and Meredith and it IS talking care of" I interrupted "so please let it go, it has been discussed - okay.. " I continued

- Meredith looked at me like I had just safed her whole world -

"Well just don't let it happened again" she said rolling her eyes and walked past us, "thank you Derek" she said softly and dried the tear away from her cheek, she started walking up the stairs "where your going?" I asked worried and looked up at her "I need some air right now" she said and I nodded understanding.

Addison had to her head out her ass, I'm not letting Meredith go that easy..