Chapter 4

The Nanny - Merder

Merediths POV.

I sat in the window looking out as yesterday came flashing back, I was so exhausted and embarrassed about how i handled everything, and I had the slight feeling that if I fuck up just one little thing today, Addison might be throwing my ass out.

I checked the clock on my nightstand after making my way over there.

- 10 am? They really let me sleep in today, I don't know if that's good or bad news -

I slowly opened my door letting the light from the selling window fall over me, the sun always had a great place in my heart, my mom always took me outside when the sun was at its best to show me how mother nature could look at her finest.

I made my way downstairs almost tiptoeing not to disturb the fun I was hearing from the kitchen, children's laughing about something either Derek or Addison did, I looked around the corner only to see Derek and the kids - I sighed it relieve that Addison wasn't there.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Derek said and took a bit of his apple " good morning" I smiled and sat down beside Elly " good morning Meredith!" Elly said making a big smile appear on her lips "good morning girls" I said giving them both a big smile "coffee?" Derek asked While the pot was in his hand "yes please" I said with an exhausted undertone.

And then she walked in - looking well dressed as always - "good morning everyone" she smiled and made her way over to us " good morning " we all said and I looked down " Meredith?" She said and I looked up at her "yes ms shepherd" I said nervous "don't worry about yesterday dear it's happens" she said and shot me a smile.

- it was fake I could tell on the way she said that ugh -

"Alright thanks" I said with a shaky voice, "alright hunny we should get going, and Meredith should get the kids ready for school" Derek interrupt "the keys to the car are on the counter Meredith" he said and smiled at me.

- I totally forgot it was Monday.. -

"So girls go get ready and we will be heading out, see you later" Addison said as she walked to the hall. Derek walked to be "don't worry about her Meredith okay?" He whispered in my ear. I could feel his breath on my ear and my body started to shiver, he just had that affect on me.

- unfortunately-

We sat in the car listening to whatever was playing on the radio as I drove the kids to school, I was just sitting tranced trying to get the feeling Derek gave me out of my body " I hate school!" Zola said interrupting my trace " what why?" I asked adjusting the review mirror so I could see her better "because.. they won't let me play all the time" she said annoyed and looked out the window "oh Zola" I laughed "it's school, it's there so you can learn and become as clever as your mom and dad" I continued chucking

- Well I hated school too, I was just like her when I was young, playing is way more fun then mathematics -

The car went to a hold, I told them to unbuckle themself as a teacher made her way to the car, Zola open the door and almost sprung into that poor ladies arms "well good-morning to you too Zola" the teacher laughed and hugged her tight, "well what about my Elly ain't she coming out to say good morning?" The teacher said, I looked back at her and she couldn't get her belt of fast enough to say hi to their teacher, "have a good day girls, I will see you both later" I said as the last door was shot closed.

I Got my phone out before i drove away from the school and opened up my group chat with Alex and Christina.

'Twisted sisters + evil spawn'