2

Atlanta, Georgia
Airport
10:30 am
Tommie Sullivan

"Where yo cousin at?" my best friend Kianna asked me as we walked through the airport. My mom would send me to come get her, I don't even know her name. We had no contact with our family in California. She showed me a picture and told me to pick her up.

Sis could be a fucking serial killer. "Ain't that her?" she asked me as she pointed to a girl who was looking around. She was by herself with a suitcase. Who send a sixteen year old to another state by themselves? I looked at the photo in my phone again before walking to her.

"Come on that's her." I say. Me and Kianna walked up to her and smiled. "Hey I'm your cousin Tommie. You can call me Tee, by the way this my main bitch Kianna." I say giving her a hug. Her hair was in a bun and she had on some sweatpants with a hoodie on and some Gucci slides.

"Hey I'm Monse."

"You ate?" I asked. We've been at this airport for two hours and a bitch is hungry. "Yes. What's good here?"

"Not everything." we shrug. "Chic-fil-A!" me and Monse said at the same time. "Bad bitches think alike." I laugh. She grabbed her suitcases and began following us.

She threw her suitcases in the trunk of my mama car and she got in the backseat. "What you listen to?"

"Lil Baby, City Girls, Durk a little bit of Youngboy." she said. I connected to the Bluetooth and turned the radio all the way up.

"Fuck them other bitches who don't rock with us. Only five star shit no thots with us. Chanel round shades like binoculars. Diamond nose ring they think Pac with us." me and Kianna started off.

"I'll give you every penny like Oscar, we gone smoke a pound of runts at the Oscars. She fucked on a hooper and boxer. Came to my crib in his boxers." she joined us.

"Spanish bitch say Gracias, before I eat I say my Fatiha. I need a spiders jacket where is Thug? Ian playing I got my glock in the club." Kianna ghetto ass pulled her glock out waving it around. Monse was in the backseat recording herself singing the song.

She just might be alright.

"Ma, Monse here." I bust in my mama room, she was rolling up. My mama knows I smoke, she doesn't have a problem with it. She said I could be out here doing worse. Which I'm a virgin and I make good grades, so she pretty much gives me freedom.

"Tell her come here." she told me putting the blunt on her rolling tray. Monse crept through the halls with her scary ass and walked in my mamas room. "Hey auntie." she smiled giving her a hug. "You look just like yo daddy." my mama said shaking her head. Monse laughed, I closed the door letting them talk or whatever.

*

Monse Santiago

"So what's your goal in the future?" Kianna asked. Me, her and Tee were in my room laid across my bed. "I want to be a MUA something like Olivia Song. But I also wanna go to school for criminal justice." I shrug. We've been here chilling all day long. My aunt goes to work at night until morning so Tee basically has the house to herself.

how's everything?

it's good me and Tee are cool

good how's Linda

she good ma she went to work

ok baby text me in the morning ily

After my mom sent that message I put my phone beside me. Tee lit a blunt in here and closed the door. "You smoke?"

"No." I say. "Girl you gotta hit the blunt." Kianna said. I hesitated before grabbing it out of Tee's hand and held it to my lips. I pulled it and inhaled it the way Tee did before my breath felt like it was cut off. I was coughing so hard and they were laughing at me.

"She really don't smoke."

They're joking and I'm about to die. I finally caught my breath and decided to hit the blunt a few more times before passing it to Kianna. "You plan on getting a job?" Tee asked. "Yeah I just wanna get used to everything first." I say. They both nodded and Kianna's phone started to ring. "What?"

"Don't what me. Where you at?" I heard a deep voice.

"Tee house what you want?"

"Delete that shit off yo Facebook. Fuck you doing talking shit about somebody on social media?" Another voice said. "She started with me the fuck." Kianna frowned up. "Man you heard what the fuck I said." the person said. She hung up on whoever it was and Tee started laughing.

"Don't hang up my man."

"Girl Nard get on my nerves. Always think he my daddy, with his white ass." she rolled her eyes passing the blunt to Tee.

"What's y'all IG?" I ask picking my phone up so I can follow them. "You need to get on Facebook, all the ghetto shit be there." Kianna told me as her and Tee shook hands. I went to the AppStore and downloaded Facebook. "What should my name be? Monse Santiago?"

"No do something that's your name but isn't."

"What about Moni?" Tee say. "I like that." I nod slowly and we laughed. "Ok do Moni Sullivan."

"Ok." I shrug going along with it. I picked a profile picture and my account was made. "What's y'all name so I can add you guys."

"Tommie Lee."

"Kay Shiesty."

I went to their pages seeing how many friends they had. I sent both of them friend request and they accepted it. "Give it a month or two you'll have more friends on here." Kianna said. I nodded grabbing the blunt.

*

"Shhh." I laughed placing my finger on my lip. We were stealing her mom's car. Which it was basically Tee's car because her mom was planning on giving it to her after graduation. "She high as fuck look how low her eyes are." Kianna laughed.

"Y'all I'm hungry foreal." I tell them. My mouth was dry and I was craving hot wings. "Where we gone eat at? Ain't nun open." Tee folded her arms.

"Krystals." Kianna said. "Come on let's go." I say anxious because I was hungry.@