8

Atlanta, Georgia
12:06 am
Monday
Monse Santiago

For some reason I couldn't sleep I was just up for nothing. Tee was in her room sleep we had school in some hours. I hit up Kianna to see if she was up but she wasn't. I was alone with my thoughts, something I was always afraid of. I had anxiety real bad and visions of trauma played in my head over and over. I picked my phone up going to Von's contact.

u up?

I put my phone down waiting for him to text back. I was talking through peoples snap story when he finally text back.

yea u good

yea i just don't like being alone

want me to come over?

yeah I'll come outside

igh imma hit you when im outside.

I left him on read and got up cutting my light on. I only had on some panties and a bra so I threw on some tights and a sweatshirt.

can you get me
some McDonald's rq
ill pyb

I already knew he was gonna smoke so I wanted to be prepared. I cut my light off and plopped down on the bed.

A good 20 minutes later he said he was outside so I snuck out there and got in his car. "Here." he passed me the bag and it made me smile. "Why you smiling?" he asked. "Because you got my food ugly." I roll my eyes. "Mhm." he sparked the blunt after driving somewhere with a bunch of trees it was ducked off. What I said?

He reclined his seat and something made me climb on top of him getting comfortable resting my head in his chest. I loved the feeling, it was something about it. He wrapped one hand around my waist while holding the blunt with the other. The music was low and it was dark outside. "What's wrong?" he asked rubbing my back. "I miss my parents." I say softly. "Did they pass or something?"

"No, they're in Cali. My dad made me move here because I was a target."

"What you mean?" he passed me the blunt. I began explaining everything to him and he sat and listened. "Damn, so basically he ain't want nothing to happen to you. I can understand that. I would be like that too with my only daughter." he said.

"Did I wake you up or something?"

"Nah I was on the game." he quickly said. "Oh."

"You like Cristian Dior?"

"I don't own anything from it." I shrug. "Come on let's look at these purses." he said. I thought he was kidding so I didn't move. "Look mamas." his voice softened up. I looked at his phone and saw this pretty ass bag. "Boy that bag 3 thousand dollars."

"You like it?"

"It's pretty I can't lie." he added it to the cart. A name popped up on his screen and he didn't even try to slide it away. "You like these lil shoes right here?"

"Yeah." I laugh. I know damn well he ain't finna buy this shit. "This all you want?"

"You don't have to buy that." I tell him. "But I want to and you gone wear it, or it's gone be a problem." he smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes giggling watching him order it.

I sat up just looking at him, both of us high and staring at each other. Next thing I know our lips connected and I didn't know what to do. He bit down on my bottom lip causing me to open it and he put his tongue in my mouth. I was trying to keep up with the him being this was my first kiss. I pulled away smiling and he was smiling too.

"I fuck with it." he laughing relighting the blunt. "This my song." I say cutting the radio up.

"What you know about this?" he asked me as I started singing. "It's been an hour since you've been gone. And that's too long so come back home. I can't live without you. So I'll cry for you." I sang off key he was so weak at me. My dad played this song anytime my mom left him.

"Do anything that I can, to feel that touch from you hand. Sorry that I want you, lady what did I do?"

"You know you're everything I do. Do what you want me to. Get on my knees for you. What else is there to do." he joined in and I sang adlibs.

*

Aliyah Davis

It's four in the morning and London got in the bed waking me up. He smelled different and my nose works. "Where you been?" I asked with my eyes still closed. "I went to chill with my sister she said she needed to talk." he said.

I somehow believed him, his sister meant so much to him. I forced myself to try and stay sleep but it didn't work at all so I just got up. He drifted off to sleep and I grabbed his phone.

His ass changed the code on me, I put the phone to his face letting Face ID do it's job and it opened. I went through his photos finding a few photos of us, when we were a happy couple. Now he just waves me off and leaves the house everyday. I don't think he loves me anymore.

We used to be so in love, or at least me. He spoiled me and showed me love everyday, he made me smile. I scrolled seeing a picture of a Mexican girl laughing as she ate her food, it looked like she was at IHOP. Who is this bitch and why is this picture in his phone. I went straight to his messages seeing a name I didn't know.

Moni❤️

Right when I was about to click the name his phone started ringing and he jumped up snatching it from me. "Why you got my phone?" he yelled looking at who called him and then silenced it. "You don't trust me or some? Always think a nigga doing some!"

"Who is Moni, and who is the girl in yo pictures."

"Stay out my fucking phone all that insecure ass shit. She not nobody just someone I'm doing business with." I could tell he was annoyed but I felt like he was lying now. "Von where were you?"

"I said I was with my sister ight." his voice filled with irritation. "Call her." I say nonchalantly. Since he was with her, why can't he call her she should still be up. "Take yo funny ass to sleep." he said. "You ain't shit." I say getting up. "Where you going?"

"To a hotel, I'll deal with you when I get some sleep." I say. "Ight." he shrugged laying back down closing his eyes. I rolled my eyes feeling hurt take over me. I grabbed my phone going to Facebook. I typed in Moni and Moni Sullivan popped up. I clicked on her profile and she was the same girl in the picture. I screenshot her page sending it to my brother asking did he know her. I'll be damned if a child takes my man. I'll beat her ass like she stole something.