51

Atlanta, Georgia
Renard Wheat

"Yo sis where you at?" I ask Monse after she picked up the phone. "I'm at home."

"Send me the addy I'm bout to bring ya stuff to you." I say. Last night was hella crazy. I didn't get a chance to propose to Nia and I left before she woke up. I need to talk to my little sister she seem like she going through a lot. I put in her address and headed to her house.

I grabbed her purse and shoes and things out of my car and went upstairs to her apartment. I knocked on her door and she took a few seconds to open it. She looked rough.

"Hey." she spoke allowing me in her place. It was red with a little bit of white, she get that red shot from Von I bet. "You doing alright sis?" I ask.

"Yeah thank you for bringing my stuff, I just blacked out and left." she sat on her couch scratching her hair with her long nails. "Tell Nia I'm so sorry for ruining her dinner. It wasn't supposed to be like that." she shook her head. "She said you good already she was beating the shit outta that girl." I say thinking about the fight. Nia popped the shit out of her with that one swing I can't lie. I ain't know her boujie ass had it in her.

"It's just when I saw her with him I couldn't stand it. I feel like he doesn't give a fuck about the fact that he cheated on me. I wanted one of them plates to hit him so bad." she broke down crying.

"I don't know what I did wrong to make him go cheat, I guess I wasn't giving him enough sex but it hurts some times so I don't wanna do it." she said. I felt bad for Monse seriously. She's so young and they both fell in love to quick. My brother ain't never been the type to commit to a serious relationship or to someone who actually loved him.

"You ain't do nothing wrong sis. You did everything a girlfriend was supposed to do. It's him who needs to learn how to be faithful. Y'all are meant for each other, he just need to work on himself. I wanna see y'all together no cap." I admit. Monse made my brother happy he always bragged about her or how good her stuff was and how he wanted to take her out of the country.

"Thank you." she dried her tears. "One question sis." I say. "What is it?"

"Do you still love him?" she nodded her head yes as she began crying again. "I love him so much, he just takes me for granted." I nodded my head. I feel like they need to talk so she can have a understanding and he can too. I let my brother know that he can't keep doing her like this. She's going to leave him forever one day and she might have just done that.

"He loves you too I can vouch." I put my head down. She adjusted in her seat and I flinched. Von said she be running up on him a lot so I didn't know if she was gonna hit me or not. "No he don't, he love my pussy that's it."

"You can feel that way but my brother loves you." I sit back comfortably, where she get this couch from. My phone rang and of course it was Von. I looked at Monse and told her to hush while I answered it.

"What's good?"

"You talk to Monse yet?"

"Nah what happened?"

"Kianna gave me her address and I'm trynna go talk to her but ion wanna go over there to look stupid knowing she not gone answer the door."

Monse frowned up mouthing no to me. Telling me to tell him not to come. "I don't think you should go to her place she probably getting herself together last night was crazy." I say.