38

Renard Wheat

"Just put the damn shoes on." I tell Nia who was trying to argue with me about some dumb shit. She told me the dogs chewed a pair of her shoes up and I said I will but her some more but she's still going on and on about it.

"Don't fucking rush me." she pointed her long ass nails in my face. I swear once my daughter gets here imma knock Nia ass out for old and new. "Ain't nobody fucking rushing." I yell towering over her. "You a bully or some?" she asked making me laugh. "Stop playing and put the shoe on you taking forever." I say. Nia made 8 months today and I wanna take her shopping for carrying my daughter. She went in the bathroom looking in the mirror while brushing her long ass weave.

I took a minute to stare at her body, Chanel did some work. Her hips were wider and her ass was fatter. Her titties were bigger also and her face was fat.

"Come on yo hair ain't that fucking cute."

"Stop being a hating ass nigga with them ripples in yo head. You and yo brother swear y'all waves the hottest in the city." she shook her head and sat on the bed struggling to put the Alexander McQueen sneaker on.

"Can you help me please?"

"Yeah sure after you talk shit about me and my brother." I say sarcastically then bent down to help her put the shoe on. Once they both were on she stood up and grabbed her purse. I cut the room light off and followed after her. She waddled down the stairs taking forever to get down there so I blew hard just to piss her off. "Go around me then."

"Mane shut up and walk." she waved me off. Once we made it downstairs I opened the door for her and she walked out. After I locked the door behind me we left the house.

"You like these?" I asked her pointing at some Gucci shoes. "No I like these." she pointed to another pair. "Tell them people ya size."

"800 dollars for some shoes? That's damn near a band." I mumble shaking my head I know Nia ain't gone wear them. I ain't a broke ass nigga but these prices be outrageous. I don't really like spending money I'll save my shit so fast. Von and Kianna blow money every hour.

"Ouu baby these right here for Chanel." she tapped my arm. Me and Nia aren't in a official relationship so it shocked me to hear her call me baby, or maybe it slipped out. "Yeah them hard." I say picking the shoe up.

"No don't buy them, her room is full of clothes and shoes." she said putting them back on the shelf. I swear I was about to ring them up. "Son." I heard a nigga say. I wanted to see who the son was so I turned back.

I was a little pissed off seeing that it was Messiah standing there with a young ass bitch on his hip. Damn she kinda bad. I turned back around and continued letting Nia shop.

"Renard." he said a little louder. All these white people working in GUCCI and he wanna talk loud that's foul. "What?" I ask walking over to him so he could lower his tone.

"Let me talk to you." he tilted his head out the door. I looked over at his bitch who was staring at me. I'm totally fine with Nia, she actually kind of crazy I try not to look at other bitches around her. Like I said we not in a relationship but she my bitch at the end of the day and I better not catch her fucking with another nigga.

"We can talk right here."

"Nah let's go outside." he said. I didn't think twice I just walked outside with him, I dare him to try anything.

"That's ya girl in there?" he ask

"Yeah. What we need to talk about?"

"London."