22

Los Angeles, California
1:16 am
Omniscient

Monse sat in the middle of her old bed letting the tears fall listening to Ashanti play on her Alexa. Her parents were in the next room arguing and she listened to them. "I understand your upset baby but this should be a lesson to her, she doesn't need to be messing with grown men anyway." her mom told her father. "You right Tameka, imma let her go through her first heartbreak so she can learn from it." he said. She cut the music up more to tune them out and looked out the window. Javon was blowing her phone up apologizing, and asking could they talk.

A goofy, a goofy is what he is to her now. She would have no dealings with him when she went back to Atlanta for school. She thought about moving back here with her parents so she could never see him again.

She picked up her phone clicking on Von's name.

VonnyPooh❣️

Javon I trusted you, you promised me you wouldn't hurt me and what did you do. I sat in that hospital waiting for you and this is how you do me? I can't believe I even gave you a chance in the first place. I'm 16 I don't know why I didn't expect you to play me. You won't be seeing me again, I loved you and I know that everything you said was a lie now. I let you in on my darkest secrets, I opened my body to you, you are my first everything. I can't believe you would do me like this. You were better off with Aliyah, you probably laid up with her right now though.

She typed harder every letter feeling anger again. She was mad at herself for falling in love with him, and it hurt her the most because Von made her the happiest. She threw her phone on the bed and went to sit at her vanity mirror. She wiped her face and pulled out a backwood and a quack from her drawer. She left it there the last time she came to LA because she didn't get a chance to smoke it all and she couldn't take it on the plane with her.

Her phone buzzed and she didn't want to read his message knowing it would upset her more. Rolling up her weed the way Von taught her. She dried it with the lighter, grabbed her phone and laid under her covers.

When she unlocked her phone the message was still open so she had no choice but to read it.

Monse ian mean to hurt you ma, can we please just talk face to face. I'm a man I can admit when I'm wrong and I know I'm wrong. You don't deserve to feel the way you feel. I'm sorry, please lemme make it up to you. Gimme another chance ma please it ain't gone happen again I promise. I'm not gone play with you this time I swear. Can we show each other how to love?

She blew the smoke out of her mouth feeling all relaxed. She placed her phone on the charger and chilled in her bed staring at the ceiling with the music playing.

Atlanta Georgia
Omniscient

Javon sat at the edge of his bed fiddling with his new phone waiting for Monse to reply. He wasn't going to sleep until she did. He looked around at the mess she made not even upset about it. His TV was on the ground. His PS5 was broken into pieces, the mirror in his bathroom was broken, the place was just a mess. He didn't bother to clean it up, but he was already replacing the things that she broke. He ordered a new TV a brand new dresser, more clothes and shoes. He's happy she didn't do anything to the diamond chain that had a picture of him and his grandmother in the middle.

Javon was losing his mind, he had so much going on. He wanted retaliation and that was a must, he just had to find out who did it which would be easy but he's going to plot on it.

His phone lit up so he looked at it thinking it was Monse but it wasn't.

i wanna see you