5

"Would you like to tell them a little about yourself?", the auctioneer spoke

"Sure, I don't really have any tolerance for men so don't try to dance with me" I wink, "also just remember why i'm up here for this reward."

The crowd went silent which led me to let out a silent chuckle. "Well we are going to start the bidding, $2,000 anyone?" One man shouted "2,000", then "3,000" and the numbers kept going up until a half a million.

This voice was new out of the crowd. That was the last price said, "Okay so ladies and gentlemen the dance with beautiful Alessia goes to...", Oh come on lady get the show on the road.

"Giovanni Luca, congratulations sir."

"Fuck", I silently muttered under my breath why would he chose to dance with me out of everyone. I look up slightly and he's already staring at me with a growing smirk on his lips. Why does he have to be so hot yet infuriating.

Once I made it down from the stage he looked up at me and reached out for my hand. This is going to be a really long night.  I grabbed it slowly, hesitant because i'm basically holding hands with death, "So why would you want to dance with me Giovanni, I thought you wanted to kill me."

"Oh trust me darling I do and I will, but I wanted to see your pretty face one last time."

He thinks i'm pretty? No, he could never he wants me dead, I rolled my eyes brushing that thought into the back of my head

"Alessia roll your eyes one more time and your gonna lose them", he said while tucking my hair behind my ear. How can you be so sweet and aggressive at the same time?

I had chills at this point he sure did know how to get under my skin. He started to reach for my hand while moving his other to my hip. His touch felt so warm but the man he was I knew he was far from it.

As he pushed my hair back slow dancing with me he asked about a cut on my arm which I had forgot all about. Oh yeah i'm a psychotic bitch who harms herself every other day? "Sex", I accidentally blurted out.

"Oh well be careful next time cara don't want them to hurt you too much because that's my job, got it?", my face gushed red after that.

We continued to dance until a song I favored came on, I think Giovanni favored it too because he started to move a little bit more.

"Us by James Bay" this song was so good, I rarely listened to it because I forgot about it until now. We swayed and rocked to the sound of the music, I didn't even realize my head was on his chest until I felt his heart beat quicken.

I quickly picked it up moving a little, "I need to use the restroom i'll be back". He nodded and let go of me letting out a breathe that he seemed to be holding in. I could feel his eyes trailing down my body every step I made so I turned around and gave him the finger.

I honestly do not know where the bathroom is in this place so I ended up stepping through a long hallway with gold trims and velvet floor. My heart dropped when I heard men talking in Russian. I understand it a little bit but not all of the way the only words I could make out were, "You distract them."

I wanted to know more so my bladder was going to have to wait. I am now leaned up against the wall not knowing what room i'm even in until i'm greeted by Giovanni walking through the door. "What are you doing in here?" I shouted.

He didn't say anything back besides glaring at
me setting his finger over his mouth. Did he just really shush me? So I gave him the finger again.
When he walked up to me his eyes lingered on my body once again. He positioned himself directly in-front of me, having me stare into his deep brown eyes.

"Alessia would you like to keep temping me?" He asked already mad but it just made me want to push him even further. "And Giovanni would you please tell me what you are going to do if I don't stop?"

He grabbed my throat after I said that slowly backing me up into the wall. "I run this shit watch how you talk to me, I am not your pet and you will respect me".

"You look like and act like a dog to me." I mumbled under my breath whilst nodding my head. "What was that?" he asked but I shook my head again not wanting to hear him any longer. "That's what I thought, but now let's fix that eye problem I told you to stop didn't I?"

I was speechless what do I say to this? I'm freaking out, pissed at this point but my body is telling me otherwise.

"I'm waiting for an answer principessa." He just doesn't know when to stop, "Yes Giovanni yes you fucking did and what about it?" As he let out a dark chuckle his hands slid down to my thigh before he quickly removed it. "Cat got your tongue?"

"I- I um there were Russians talking about a distraction so cut it out.

"Are you gonna fix how you talk to me principessa?" I didn't respond and when he noticed that he wrapped his hand around my throat in an instant, "huh?"

"Yes Giovanni yes." He winked at me before pulling away from me and walking out of the room. "What the fuck just happened" I said quietly, how does the man I hate who let's not forget hates me to just do this?

Back to the point Aless what the fuck and what am I supposed to say to Stacy; She's gonna flip

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! <3