20

As soon as we got home my phone began to ring and I broke away from Alessia into another room

"Boss we have some good news, Demetri wants to make an alliance with us."

Well shit that was easy, "okay thank you." I hung up not to long after that feeling excitement. But honestly why now why does he want an alliance now and not before when I asked him. This doesn't sound convincing at all but I kind of have to run with it and just keep and eye out.

When I make my way upstairs to my room, I throw off my suit jacket and slide my shoes off. Tonight was a really good night and I never really had a lot of those.

This girl man actually drives me crazy.

what happened to me

I started the shower and while waiting for it to warm up I stared at myself in the mirror. I don't know if it's just me but my skin is like super clear usually it's not.

I stepped into the shower feeling the scorching hot water run down my back and into my hair. I was missing the feeling of touching her.

I wanted to sleep with her tonight... but would that be weird?

I honestly have never been commited so I don't even know how it works or where to start. I don't want to fuck this up more than I could. She's literally everything I could picture in a woman.

Baddass, smart, fiesty, gorgeous, and has fucking incredible music taste.

When I hopped out of the shower I lathered myself in lotion and brushed my teeth then threw on some shorts. I debated for a while wether I should go in her room or not. What if she's already sleep? fuck

I decided to put my pride to the side and grow so balls so I walked in there as silently as I could. And just like I assumed she was asleep already, I slid under the blankets next to her wrapping my arm around her waist and nuzzled my head in between her neck.

I was out like a light

I wake up to the feeling of a warm body next to me

I wake up to the feeling of a warm body next to me. I peek up and see Gio sleeping still, watching the sun bounce off of his toned back and cheeks. he was hot

I was daydreaming until I seen a name on his back...

~bella~

What the fuck-

I don't want to assume but like it's kind of another females name on his back. Wait but we aren't dating do I have a right? once again in this predicament.

I tapped his shoulder trying to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up so I started shaking him. He finally woke up clearly startled about how he was just woken up.

"Hey I have a question" I said sternly catching his attention

"yeah what's up?"

"Who's bella" I asked now wanted to sound rude but honestly I wanted to know.

He didn't talk for a while just looked at me kind of confused. After what felt like forever he still didn't say anything but he got up and left the room.

Was this an ex girlfriend he still had feelings for? Aw shit what if it's an ex who died. Fuck i'm horrible

Why the hell am I so nosy I just probably fucked everything up. I was pissed so I threw some clothes on and left the house not speaking to anyone before I left. I was mad at him for hiding it but he never owed me any truth but i'm more mad at myself.

I hopped into my car and sped down the road just driving around until I finally got bored and went to get my nails done.

I went to my normal lady and got my nails the exact same red coffins. Once I left I stopped at chick-fil-a and I grabbed Gio some maybe as an apology I guess. I just hope he accepts it.

When I arrived home the house was dead silent but when I walked up stairs I set my stuff down in my room and me and the chick-fil-a were on our way to his door.

I knocked on it softly but I don't think he heard it so I did it a couple more times and I finally heard something on the other side.

"What"

"Can I come in?"

"Yes"

When I walked in I seen him laying down on the bed with his laptop on him. He looked up at the food snd tried to hide his smile which he simply couldn't. I got onto his bed taking in the scent and got myself comfy under the covers.

I handed him the bag and his face lit up.

"I'm sorry Gio"

"you're okay, I just don't want to talk about it right now." He looked down to his bag and started going crazy on the french fries and of course he argued with me on if Polynesian was better than chick-fil-a sauce. Polynesian is definitely better

We sat and watched fast and furious for a couple hours until he fell asleep in my arms. He had his head rested on my chest and his arm across my body. I was happy and I felt safe which I never thought I could feel.

Once I realized he was out could I started playing with his hair and shut off the tv. I tried getting comfortable without waking him up because he is a bitch when he's woken up wrong.

"gio you changed my life and you still are slowly..."

I said to him peering down making sure he was still sleep. I brushed his hair back and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I think I love you"

how did you guys like this chapter? Who do you think bella is? a ex? maybeeee but anyways I hope you guys enjoyed don't forget to comment and vote xoxo
twitter: brattpostedthat