Jealousy

The sun started to set on the small town that you lived in, ending the fun you had with your friend and Mark.

Harvey drove you both back, wishing you good dreams and a goodnight.

You watched him disappear while Mark went inside and into his room.

He closed the door and leaned against it, falling to his knees. His forehead was pressed against the door, letting his hair hide his face.

He didn't know what he felt.

Was he worried? Was he happy? Was he sad?

Was he... Jealous?

No, he couldn't be. He just couldn't be.

He stared at his hands, unblinking.

You wandered inside and noticed his door was closed. He usually wished you a good night before heading off to his own devices.

Maybe he was tired after a long day.

But he wasn't.

He closed his eyes and shakily let out a breath.

There was no way he was fucking jealous.

You sat on your bed and exhaled slowly. Maybe you should find a way to tell him, a puzzle perhaps?

No, those were hard to make. A note?

No, you weren't in fucking middle school. Tell him under the cherry tree outside his house?

No. You weren't in Yandere Simulator.

Something else, A different solution to this problem.

You'll think about it in the morning.

>>>Five months later<<<
They didn't sleep for 5months, they just didn't think about it.
So stop commenting about it.

Moving on.

I want to say that I am very thankful for Lucky_Shards for making this amazing fan art!

If you wonderful people have or want to make fanart for this book, just tag me when you do and I'll add it to the book with your credits!

Art by Lucky_Shards Once again, I want to thank you for making this wonderful artwork! ❤💛💚💙💜