Day 20: The Person That Broke My Heart the Hardest

Considering I've had only 2 boyfriends, and only 1 was a serious relationship, I've got another letter for Chris! This is always fun. •_•

To Chris,

I guess I get to do this again. I wrote you quite the mouthful last time, and now I'm just exhausted. I want to stop.

I'm sick and tired of mourning the loss of you. I'm sick and tired of daydreaming about you asking for me back and me turning you down. I'm sick and tired of fake smiling at school, just to get through the day so I can come home and cry my guts out. I'm sick and tired of sobbing in the shower so no one hears me. Most of all, I'm sick and tired of you.

I don't want to forget you, because you once made me smile, with that goofy grin and floppy blonde hair. I used to laugh at how you were taller than I am, and a million times stronger. I love your fascination with swimming, and your sea green eyes. I'm missing your romantic gestures and weird puns. I just wish that I wasn't the only one that you were romantic with.

We've had out ups and downs, yet we always managed to recover. This time you ruined it, and as much as I want to hug you and take you back, I can't. I won't. This is goodbye for good, Chris, and I'm just sorry it ended this way. You'll always be my first love, first romantic memory, and my first sort of kiss, even if it was a failure of a kiss, it was almost close to perfect. It's still hilarious that you missed my mouth.

Bye my golden boy.

Forever and Always Recovering,

Mindy