Day 2- My Crush

Dear Beck,

First of all, if you ever happen to read this, which I doubt, you won't even know that I wrote it to you. Second, I doubt you'd even care. Third, if by any chance you figured out this was to you, and you cared about me that way, I guess you could come talk to me, even though you actually speaking to me is highly unlikely.

Anyway, I'll spit it out. I'm attracted to you, and when- gosh I can't to this! I'm not easy with feelings, especially when it comes to you. Even thinking about you makes my face flush and my heart start beating, but then I remember who you are when other people are around, and I just want to punch a wall. The sad thing is, I can't stop thinking about you.

Everywhere I go, I'm reminded of you by all sorts of things. I'm not mentioning what, but I just wish I could stop. It's gotten to the point where I feel like crushing on you is just wrong! When people start talking about you, and how you did in your latest sport, or who you just "hooked up with" I get a feeling of uneasiness.

I'm writing this down more for myself than for you. Truth is, I need to stop crushing on you, and this might actually help me.

At the moment I'm crazy about you, but I'm going to try and get over it, since you barely notice my existence. >_<

Hopefully this is goodbye,

-Mindy -_-