Does He Still Care?

Y/n's pov:

I went inside the room which is supposed to be mine and looked around. This room is huge and it's in my favourite colours, blue and beige.

I took my backpack and put it on chair as I realised, I had no clothes to change into. What do I do now? I bit my fingernails as it was a habit to do when I was nervous or confused. I should probably ask Jeremy for help. I opened the room door, exiting it as I sneaked towards Jeremy's room. I opened it as I spoke.

"Jeremy, I have n-"
I was cut off by the sight in front of me. A topless Jeremy. Jeremy who saw me shrieked like a girl and jumped into the curtains to cover his body. I stayed there frozen as I heard voices coming from the behind of me.

"Hey, Y/n. What happened?"
Jackson asked. Kaleb who was behind him also spoke.

"Why did you scream?"

"U-uh n-nothing. I didn't scream, Jeremy did. He was just t-topless."
I said as Jackson laughed and Kaleb bit his lip.

"Okay that's enough. Everyone just go back to your own respective rooms."
Kaleb said with no emotions as Jeremy came out wearing a shirt. I just walked away ignoring everybody but then I was disrupted by a loud growl. I turned back to see everyone trying to find out where the growl came from as my cheeks showed a light tint of pink. It was my stomach... I looked at all of them with puppy eyes.

"It was my stomach... I'm hungryyy."
I said pouting. There was a long silence as the three boys stared at me until Jackson broke it.

"Okay that's enough. Get this cute creature some food or she's going to drive me crazy."
Jackson said as we all broke into laughter. Kaleb who tried to suppress his laugh ended up smirking.

"Follow me Y/n. I'll get you some food."
Jackson spoke as I followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

Jackson gave me a bag of chips as I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"This is it? I didn't breakfast today..."
I asked as he chuckled.

"Chill girl. Lunch will be served at 12.30. Only 10 minutes to wait. Just eat the bag of chips to keep you from starving."
He said as I sat in the dining room opening my bag of chips. Jeremy came down too and sat beside me, stealing my chips.

"What are you doing?"
I asked with my mouth full of chips.

"I'm hungry too. Just let me eat please."

"Fine."
I passed the chips towards him as he excitedly grabbed it like a kid.

After a few minutes, the maids brought the food to the dining table where we all sat down. I was sitting next to Jeremy while Jackson was in front of me. Kaleb came down the stairs with his sweatpants and sweatshirt. He eyed Jeremy and I could see that his teeth clenched. He sat down next to me and ignored me.

"Kaleb, you're not going to sit next to me?"
Jackson asked.

"I'm too lazy to change seats now. Let's just eat."
He said emotionless as he started eating. How rude of him. I just ignored him back and ate my food.

I just can't help thinking that 2 months ago, we despised and tried to kill each other and now we're sitting in the same table, eating right next to each other. I was about to take another bite of the food when I suddenly felt light headed. I hurriedly ran to the bathroom which was at the other end of the mansion. I locked the door and threw up in the toilet bowl. As I was throwing up, I heard loud voices at the other side of the door.

"Y/n, are you alright?!?"
Jeremy yelled followed by Jackson's voice.

"Y/n, open the door please!!"
Shouted Jackson from the other side.