I Love the Both of You

Warning:
This chapter might include some curse words. Read on your own risk. Enjoy.

Y/n's pov:

I got down the car and took my bag which was full with my clothes when Jeremy grabbed it from me.

"What the hell."
I looked at him confused.

"Since you're pregnant, you are not allowed to carry heavy things."
Jeremy said as Jackson nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"But that's not even heavy."
I said pointing to my back.

"I don't care. You're not allowed to carry anything that has weight."
Jeremy said walking inside the mansion.

"Yah! Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you."
I said chasing after him as Jackson laughed behind.

"You're back."
A husky voice said behind as I turned around to meet Kaleb smiling genuinely.

"Yeah... I am."
Damn this side of him is really scaring me... he literally changes his moods everytime.

"You guys ate?"
Kaleb asked.

"Yeah, we did."
Jackson said.

"Good, I need you two to be in my office. We have to talk about the mafia. Y/n, go to your room and take some rest."

"No! I want to be there too."
I said as Kaleb massaged his temples.

"Y/n, you're pregnant and getting involved in these kind of matters only puts your life and the baby's life in danger."

"I'm only pregnant, I'm not paralysed. And let's not forget the fact that I was pregnant when I climbed out of a balcony and did many other dangerous things."
I spat the words making him angry. But he still stayed calm.

"And you could've lost our baby. Would you want to risk losing it again?"
He said plainly as I went speechless.

"That's what I thought."
Kaleb said walking past me as Jackson and Jeremy who followed behind him send me pitiful looks.

I stomped towards my room and locked it. I walked towards my bed and sat on it. I hate him, but whatever he said is true. I've only put our baby's life in danger everytime I do something dangerous. I looked down as tears fell from my eyes to my lap.

"Mommy's sorry for not protecting you."
I caressed my stomach as I whispered.

"Mommy loves you more than anything in this world."
It's weird how you could grow to love someone you have never seen so fast. I laid down and closed my eyes, drifting into sleep.

Kaleb's pov:

I was in my office talking with Jeremy and Jackson about my enemies. They would've probably figured out that Y/n's pregnant by now and so we need to get rid of them before they do something to them.

I didn't trust Jeremy that much since he was a cop. But Y/n had explained it to me in the hospital and now I trust him a little.

"Jeremy, you might be new to this kind of mafia thing but it's all the same. The mafias are just like cops but they're only illegal."

"Jeremy is a cop?"
Jackson confusedly asked me.

"Yes, he is. Don't worry. Y/n trusts him and so do I."
I said and Jeremy nodded his head agreeing.

"Now, let's go back into work."
We three had spent more than 4 hours in the office trying to figure out a plan to get rid of the enemies when I received a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Kaleb. Kaleb. Long time no talk brother. How long has it been? Since Katrina's death."
I clenched my fists as Jackson and Jeremy looked at me confused.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Aw, Kaleb. How can you not remember me? It's Alexandre Diallo. Your one and only Xandre."
He said as I widen my eyes in shock.

"B-but how? You are dead! I shot you!"

"Well, you did. But you didn't check if I was really dead or not."

"What do you want?"

"Relax, Kaleb. I just wanted to say congratulations for your little child that's growing inside of that slut's stomach."

"Shut your mouth up. Don't ever talk about her like that."

"Well, too bad. Why don't you check on her, She might've already been kidnapped. Just like your sister, Katrina."
I widened my eyes at his words and sprinted out the office to her room. I tried to open it but it was locked. I broke the door and went inside to find her sound asleep as I felt a big relief in my heart.

I put my phone on my ears and heard him laugh at the end of the line.

"You got really terrified, didn't you. The great and most powerful mafia leader is afraid because of a girl. How would the other mafias react to that."
He laughed making me fume in anger.

"I'm warning you, Alexandre. Touch her and I swear that I will murder you. And I'll make sure you're really dead this time."
I gritted my teeth saying that.

"Ohhh... I'm so scared. Oh no, Kaleb Rossini is going to kill me! Oh no.... Hahahahah."
He mocked me.

"Watch her carefully, Kaleb. That's a warning that I'll give to you."
He said as I cut the call walking towards Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping. I caressed her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll protect you with my whole life, Y/n. I love the both of you."
I whispered leaning my forehead against hers.

I actually felt like my heart was in my throat when Alexandre said that he kidnapped her.  And now I can't leave her alone. I slowly wrapped her up in the blanket and carried her bridal style towards my room which was right next to hers.

I slowly placed her on the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower

I slowly placed her on the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I walked out and wore a comfy shirt. I slowly laid down on the bed next to Y/n, trying my best not to wake her up as I faced her back. She suddenly moved towards me and snuggled up to my chest making my heart beat fast. But I calmed down after a few mintues and wrapped my hands around her, snuggling against her small head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is kinda short but I promise the next one will be long. Thank you for reading and don't forget to leave comments below, positive or negative. Do tell me how to improve this story in the comments. Thank you.