Mr. Police

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n?"
A voice from the behind of me spoke as I turned around startled.

"Yes?"
I looked at the man confused as he spoke up with a smile.

"Y/n! How can you not recognise me? We just met the day before yesterday when you introduced me to your mom and friend."
He shook his head in disappointment.

"Jeremy, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm not feeling that well today."

"What happened?"

"I just got a little dizzy at work, but I'm a bit better now. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I'm taking the train back to my house, what are you doing here?"
He asked me back.

"Oh I'm just going back home, I travel by train everyday to work."

"Wait, you work everyday? Like no breaks on Sundays?"

"Yeah, I work to keep myself busy so that I don't overthink about things."

"But what kind of things are you thinking about?"

"It's just about my weight. I have a feeling that I'm not thin, so I workout way too much which is not good for my health."
I lied to him. I had to. I could not tell him the truth.

"Oh okay, can I accompany you to your house? I've bought something for your mother and friend."
He said with his pleading eyes.

"Yea, sure."
I said as our train arrived and we got in. I sat on the window seat as he sat next to me.

"So what have you bought for my mom and Lily."
I curiously asked.

"It's a surprise."

"But that's no fun."
I pout as I looked down.

"Cute..."
He muttered to himself but I heard it.

"Cute? Who? Me?"
I said as he panicked.

"Uh-uh...I mean that kid behind you."
He said pointing to a child who was sitting behind me with her father I suppose.

"Oh yeah, you're not kidding, she's really cute."
I turned behind and smiled at the little girl causing her to smile back. The girl's father also smiled back at me as my smile saddens.

"Hey Y/n? What happened? Why are you suddenly sad?"
He worriedly asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just thinking about my late father."
Jeremy sighed as he patted my back. Even though I've only known Jeremy for a few days, he knows everything about my family, minus the mafia stuff. I didn't wanna scare him.

"Here, have a chocolate to cheer yourself up."
He said taking out a chocolate bar as I grabbed it from him and ate it.

"Never knew you were such a fan of chocolates."
He said chuckling.

"I was never a fan of chocolates, but it's just one of my cravings today. Thank you though."
He cutely smiled and nodded.

"No problem."
We reached our station as we both got down together. I called a taxi to get us both to my house. We arrived in front of the house as I rang the bell tapping my feet, waiting for someone to answer the door.

Lily opened the door as she squealed. I thought she was happy to see me when she suddenly runs pass me towards Jeremy, she was about to jump on him when he avoided her, causing her to fall to the ground on her butt. Ouch.

"YAH!!! What the hell was that for!?"
She angrily asked rubbing her back.

"Oops, sorry Lily. It was just my reflexes. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."
Lily was about to scold him again when I stopped her, saying