Dangerous love

Warning: This chapter has some bad words, watch kn on your own risk and enjoy.

Kaleb's pov:

I have no idea where the fuck Y/n has disappeared to, it's been one fucking week. I underestimated her. She knows that I'm observant so she'll definetly change her identity, she really is the definition of beauty with brains. Although, I've been thinking of what she said the other day, that there is a snake in my family. I think she's telling the truth, she knows something I don't. We tried searching for her by hacking the CCTV footages from everywhere, shops, houses, roads. She was nowhere to be found, and then I thought the only place where there are no CCTVs is the forest.

"Jackson, I think she is hiding in the woods."

"Yeah, me too sir. She wasn't detected in any CCTV footages so she should be at the forest. I'll get you names of the forests she could hide in."

"Alright and call Dom in. I need to have a word with him."

Jackson nodded and brought Dom into my office. He closed the door leaving only me and Dom inside. I put both my hands in my pockets as I spoke.

"Dom, the way she shot men in the throning event, did you notice anything."

"Well, she honestly didn't miss a target. All was shot dead in the head. So I'm sure she's like a dangerous and skilled assassin."

"Yeah, I noticed that too. Sharp shooter, all her targets were of 100 meters distance. That's far, and she only shot with a pistol. Impressive."

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking. What will you do once you've caught her."

"That's not for you to worry about. I'll do whatever I want to her when I have her."

"But I suggest you kill her once you've captured her. She's dangerous and is a risk to the Rossini Mafia."
I got a little pissed when he said that.

"I'll decide whether she's dangerous or not. Or whether I want to kill her or not. Anyways, how's Rosette?"

"She's fine."

"You make me wonder if you really love her or not." Rosette was in love with Dominic when she first saw him and the same goes to Dom, that's why they married quickly. But I sometimes doubt Dom's love for Rosette, he doesn't care for her. Not as much as a husband should care for his wife.

"What are you talking about sir. Of course I love my wife."
He said making me chuckle.

"Alright alright, whatever. Now go to your precious wife. I have work."
I said as Dom nodded his head and walked out the door. Dom really wants Y/n to die, but what's the real reason. Is he the snake
Y/n was talking about?

Jackson came in with a file.

"Sir, here are the names and map of the forests Y/n could possibly be hiding in."

"Thank you Jackson."
"Y/n honey, where are you."

I said pointing my pen at the map. She couldn't have gone so far so fast. I also got to know that her mom was not in coma anymore and that she went missing from the hospital. The CCTV footage showed Lily, Y/n's best friend taking her out. So I suppose they're currently not in the country, Y/n is not stupid to let them stay here. They are the weaknesses of Y/n's, like how mine is
Y/n. There you go, the hospital CCTV footage showed a car where Lily got into with Y/n's mom and the one driving, I suppose it's Y/n.
Gotcha Y/n.

"Jackson, track this car's location. I'll get her tonight."
I said with a smirk as Jackson replied.

"Alright, sir."
But before Jackson left, I spoke.