Part 12

Theme: Irokousui by Yoh Kamiyama (HoriMiya OP)

The time was 15:20.

Toshi was getting really annoyed.

'You're probably wondering why am I getting annoyed, well the reason is. That a little flea who is around the same height as me is holding onto me and is forcing me to drag them by my leg. like a spoilt brat wanting a lollipop at the fair. The only reason why this is annoying is that only about half the class showed up–'

"PLEASE TOSHI PLEASE,"

'YOU INTERRUPTED MY FUCKING INNER MONOLOGUE YOU PEST!'

"I'M SORRY, JUST PLEASE CAN WE DO A DUET,"

Toshi then looked right into Jane's eyes and said one singular word "no." echoes of envy and torment spread into

"Ok guys in about ten minutes we'll be going in," announced Kirishima to the 10ish people that were standing there "which means you have to select your song in these last 10 minutes.

'Well i'll have to go with Interlude : Shadow' thought Toshi

'I'll go with Eight' thought Jane

They both made their final decisions.

Side Story: Ojiro gets lost and encounters Hagakure

The time is 15:20

'And I got lost' Ojiro said standing about 500 meters from everyone else in the huge supermarket. 'Was it this way, dang it, I was to busy apologizing to people for bumping into them with my tail,'

"Yo Ojiro,"

'Who said that?' I thought to myself while having no idea that Hagakure was next to me.

"It's me your classmate,"

"Well I would find you if I could see you"

"Look down you idiot," said Hagakure while pulling his head down to her.

'Fuck its Hagakure, I had no idea she'd be here' i thought before asking "do you know the directions to the karaoke"

"Sure it's right over there," Hagakure stated while pointing towards the karaoke with her glove