Part 9

Theme: Stories by Snowman

Then the lots were drawn, everyone's fights were selected, it was Shinsou against Deku (you should know how this goes) then Todoroki vs Sero (why are you even asking what happened if you've watched MHA, then you should know) then it was Kaminari vs Ivy lady from 1-B (i apologize i don't know everyone's names) then it was Iida vs Hatsume match (heh funniest one ever, i still feel bad for Iida) was announced it was Toshi vs Jane, or fire vs ice.

'So you're my opponent?, this'll be to easy, i'll finish her in a minute' Toshi asked rhetorically

'Let's have a good match, this is what I was practicing for, i won't lose to this felon'

A millisecond after the referee exclaimed "Begin!" J immediately began skating into the air, with Toshi immediately circling her in flames and going for the kill, by paralysing her, but what he didn't expect was that she had completely encircled herself in ice and water, which was a technique she created while Toshi was asleep. This caught Toshi completely by surprise and temporarily giving J the upper hand, but Toshi retaliated almost immediately by morphing into his Lightbringer form, and once again encircling her.

Theme: 'Elle Me Dit' by MIKA

What she did here I didn't expect, she froze the flames in mid air by taking the hydrogens from the methane, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide and combining it with the oxygen in the air creating spike like platforms for her to step down and push me off the stage with.

"How did you do that?" I asked her extremely confused

"Simple, I combined the hydrogen from your flames with the oxygen around it that wasn't being used, do the math,"

"Well, good game?" she asked, as she was about to initiate a handshake.

"Checkmate," I said as while paralysing her and dragging her off the stage with me and switching it off when we reached the ground.

"Bastard,"

Meanwhile Monoma was looking from inside the tunnel, fuming with jealousy, as he wanted to have spent

those moments with J.

Theme: 'Black Bulls' by Rustage

In the end of that we were both eliminated until the Tiebreaker round, which happened to be headbutting.

"I'll win," I claimed boldly

"Who decided that?!!" she asked at an incredible volume while hitting her head against mine.

"I DID,"

"NO YOU DIDN'T,"

Then it became a whole showdown I bashed my head as hard as I could.

"DAMN, YOUR HEADSTRONG,"

"Very funny, SHIT," I said before getting wacked right in the nose by J.

"JANE WINS!," shouted Present Mic before I fell backwards unconscious, Jane then forfeited.

I then woke up just as the last match occurred, and cheered on Todoroki.