Part 3

Theme: Demons by Imagine Dragons

"Where do I start, well my parents died in the hospital when I was 2 months old supposedly after a mass-shooting and I was mainly raised by my aunty and uncle, my uncle is bipolar and an alcoholic and my aunt is a dyslexic sociopath, my Uncle physically abused me," I said while pulling up my sleeve revealing chunks of skin a different colour "these are scars from all the times he cut my flesh for my aunt's so called experiments, I have an IQ of 234 and an EQ of 70 this means I don't understand human emotion that well, my aunt was surprisingly the reason why I'm good as she was essentially my doctor for most of my life, I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder at the age of 3 when I was 4 at the time most kids' quirks would develop, I wasn't showing any signs, that was because my powers had already manifested, I knew that, because I asked my aunt if I could borrow some eye contacts to keep my eyes normal, but even with the contacts they went red, so for the day of the exam for quirks I took my contacts out and when the doctor diagnosed me as quirkless, I paralysed him, I also removed the light from his vicinity, this was when he saw 2 of my quirks, after when my uncle was having a bath I heated the water in the bath to 80 degrees Celsius, when my uncle had nearly burned he was shouting in pain, it was well, glorious watching the man who had brought me down to my lowest cook in his own ego, but then my aunt saved him and nurses him back to health, I was born with 3 quirks and 2 faults, this was my life for years" I monologued everyone was quiet Midoriya was aghast and bakugo was talking with Kirishima, I then walked to my seat which I switched with someone at the window side and watched the outside which was a view of the swimming pool and gym, while watching the outside I saw what appeared to be a raven dancing on ice.
Seeing as it had most of my attention I didn't realise the classroom was discussing everything I was told them, Todoroki was also watching the figure skater outside when we both locked eyes the figure skater was in the middle of a triple axel.
After she was done I signaled to Todoroki that I would take care of the ice, because it was obvious that he was the one who usually took care of it.

Theme: Period by CHEMISTRY

As I was walking to the cafeteria, I walked into a person, who was walking and it seemed they walked next to me and tried to attract my attention.
"What's your name then? I do believe we haven't met yet," she asked, "your a figure skater who is attempting to attract my attention due to me, yes me not Shoto, having melted the pool that you skated on in PE, and no I'm not falling for your charms," I said as a test to see if she would buy my cynicism, but when it appeared that she was perfectly normal, I carried on and picked the seat that gave me the most benefit, which happened to be the spot where Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida were sitting
"Is it alright if I sit with you guys?" I asked while putting up a fence of compassion
"Sure why not, sit by Midoriya,"
I then immediately broke my fence "thanks,"
"So is that actually true that you managed to survive with your mind intact?" Asked
"I still get the instinct to kill or hurt but I tend to use my pyrokinesis for that,"
"Cool, can you give us an example?" Asked Ochako
"You see that kid over there with the scrotumless testicles for hair and that window to his left?" I asked expressing my hubris.
"Yeah that's Mineta, he was supposed to be expelled then he begged to be put in business," said Izuku
"And I guess he got that granted, not just that by the angle of his phone in his pocket it appears he set up cameras somewhere that are constantly recording for a certain amount of time, which by the shape of his eyebrow most likely the place is the girls changing rooms for class A and B," I said deducing all of this from 3 features
"How did you get all that?"
"I looked Deku that's how, you can also tell he is an addict by the way he walks." I continued
"That scrotumless piece of shit,"
"You can report him if you want?"
"Not yet I'll first text the group chat and notify Jiro, she can easily disassemble his frontal lobe," said Ochako with dark intentions
"Let me do my example first," I say while burning off Mineta's scrotum flesh and then use my light manipulation to burn his retinas slightly
"Now the next time he masturbates he will be in great pain"
"Why?"
"Simple," I said while chuckling "I burnt the flesh off his scrotum, but he won't feel anything until he wanks, I cauterised the blood vessels and gave him temporary flesh that will last until the next time he masturbates but I also made his eyesight better," I said while laughing at the end
"Why did you do that, why did you help him?"
"I didn't I zoomed in his eyesight, this means he'll be walking into things for the rest of his life,"
"Now you can tell Jiro,"
"Already did,"
"This is gonna be good, oh and you can tell by the shade of one of Mineta's lips that he hid it in the assigned lockers

Theme: Colors by FLOW

'I have no idea where to sit so I could sit by Monoma, but he's a creep, I'll sit with the new guy, where is he actually, oh there he is it appears he's making friends, he was so fucking cold, but I guess he was testing me,'
"Hey, can I sit with you guys?" I asked politely
'New guy ignored me, that's typical, such an asshole, I'll see if I can sit next to me' when I try to sit next to him he immediately turned to me and looked at me square in the face turning his eyes from gold to red. I was then frozen.
"Sit wherever you want, I'll show you mercy for now,"
"What does that mean?" I asked to the the 3 others who shrugged in complete synchronisation "my guess that's a good thing,"
In the background someone shouted in pain
"That would be Mineta,"
"Can you three explain why this girl is so fucking cold?"
"I'm non-binary,"
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean,"
"It means I don't identify as a guy or a girl,"
"Okay,"

Theme: Whatever It Takes - Nightcore Version by Nightcore Dreams

It was time for Foundation Hero Studies, all might called us all to ground beta in our suits.
This is precisely what he said, "I AM HERE, UPSIDE-DOWN, ALL OF YOU YOUNGSTERS GO TO TRAINING GROUND BETA AND YOU CAN ALL WEAR THESE AGAIN, EVEN YOU YOUNG TOSHI, BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T WORN YOURS YET SEE ALL OF YOU THERE,"
mine fit fine, since I thought it was a bit plain I decided to add braces to make me move easier, I didn't blend in, but that's only because I'm a humble hero, I wasn't Aoyama with his knights armour.
"Seeing as only one of you weren't there for the USJ incident we'll do hero vs villains again." said All Might, before spitting a bunch of blood "the teams will be decided the same way as last time except there will be teams of 4. teams will be, Team 1: Bakushima/Kiribaku, sorry Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero and Shoji, Team 2: Iida, Uraraka, Midoriya and Yamashora, Team 3: Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Ojiro and Hagakure, Team 4: Koda, Tokoyami, Jiro and Sato, and team 5: Aoyama, Kaminari, Ashido and Asui, now let's draw:"
"Let's hope we get lucky,"
Team 2 vs Team 4,"
"Well I'm fucked," said Tokoyami
"LANGUAGE!!!!!!" Shouted Iida