part 1

Theme: Monsters by Katie Sky

Yesterday was grueling, uncle really couldn't keep it off, he hit me harder than all the other times he did, but of course it's perfectly 'Legal', since he's not laying a mark on me, the little shit. One day, he is gonna pay for everything he's done. He's going to shrivel into the same husk his pathetic head came out of.

I was so mad that in the middle of chemistry class at the point that the teacher was going to activate the bunsen burner, I activated it myself with my solar pyrokinesis, I then apologized, then went to the toilet

Theme: Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

'I kept to myself it was perfectly normal, I had some friends, I was a talented ice skater who was rising up the figure skating scene and I had an odd set of quirks, I have the ability of Astral projection, this abillity was useful for if I needed to talk To my friends and the ability to freeze any moisture or water below me into ice so I can slide on it, I often perform on chlorinated swimming pools due to it showing the beauty of my quirk and of my skating, I'm going to UA for high school, I've heard some amazing things about the school I'm also on the hunt for a date seeing as my last one dumped me after making out with another girl on our 4 month anniversary, so yeah life's shit'
"So how was it?" Asked Sarah while looking at the ceiling.
"How was what? I have no idea, what your talking about, Sarah" I said playfully
"The competition silly, did it go well,"
"I came second place behind the same person again, but I was a good sport,"
I felt a prod on the forehead,
"J wake up,"
"Alright fine, just 3 more minutes," I said while taking one of my stimulants.
"More importantly, did you get in,"
"To UA?, Yeah I did why does that matter?"
"That school is possibly your least worst option for becoming a hero."
"You know, I could care less," I said
"You should care more, after all, you have friends here if you don't make it over there," He said while giving me a bouquet of flowers, I was going to have a date with him later today, 'he asked me and took me completely by surprise, we had things in common, I saw that he was watching me for ages, he said his name was Shiro Monoma, he was reportedly the younger brother of his family, he didn't have a flashy quirk he just had the ability of telepathy, he tries to make up for his shyness with romance but it's always adorable when he blushes. shit my thoughts should be more structured for my diary,'
"If your going to UA, then you might meet my brother, since he's going there for high school, I'll tell him that you might be there in the next class, so that you might get a friend," suggested Shiro
"Is he as charming as his brother," I asked flirtily.
Shiro suddenly blushed.
"You might make him faint out of embarrassment, since you have him all around your thumb," said Zane
"Oh fuck off, I'll be leaving to Japan soon so I can take the exam for recommendations" I replied sarcastically 'I'm 15 going on 16. So far, I'm in the prime that I want to be'

Theme: Blood Sweat & Tears by Into The Nightcore

I moved the light so it would be moved away from me, I then swore on my parents grave that I'd solely help others who were abused and assaulted by family members. I then let my pupils turn red and I looked at myself, I looked pathetic. So I carried on with my day.

Theme: Suga's Interlude by Halsey and Suga

So I kept working hard and I applied for UA High's hero course, the reason why is because I heard of the incident at the USJ, I was held back due to delinquency, no matter. I kept working hard, balancing my 'tendencies' with my intellect, I was an honour student, when one of the students got expelled for sexual harassment I knew it was my shot.

"Hey Toshi, you okay?," asked a classmate,

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

when I took the entrance exam, I came 4th or 5th, so when they were gonna let me in on recommendation, but I asked them to let me onto the course when one of their pupils got expelled.