How It Start

Jakyra POV

Okay, so after school, me and my homegirl Mekhiya go to Zaxby's everyday and eat. It is right down the street from the school so we skip the bus. We went inside Zaxby's and of course all eyes were on us. I mean come on, why wouldn't they? Me and Khiya have the best swag at that school. We went up to the register and we ordered the same thing. We Went to the drinks home and fixed our drinks and sat down. " So girl, how you feeling bout this new chick Selena?" Yeah, it was a new chick. " Chy, tbh ion really know! I mean she look nice and all but you know looks can be deceiving. "TICKET 428!" I got up and went to the food. We ain't have no Zax sauce packs so I asked for some. "Well, you ain't order nun so you ain't gettin nun."
"Ma'am, may I get some?" "Trick what I said?" All of a sudden, Mekiyah came behind me jumped over the counter and got some Zax sauce packets. The lady who served us started fighting her so I jump across and I start wearing her out. I pulled her ugly lil blonde lace front out her head. I punched her in the jaw so hard that a big ole chunk of gum flew out but that wasn't Finna stop me. I started to blow punches at her back. Soon the manager can and broke it up. Me and my girl took our food with the tray. "And we ain't paying for nothing" I said. We ate in the parking lot of the school. Mekhiya dropped me off in front of the house and I went inside. I was so scared to go in. I walked in and I couldn't see my parents. I walked in my room and I saw my dad. "Ready or nahh?" "Just come on and get it over with" he pushed me down on the bed and he did why he WANTED to do. I quickly got up and took a hot bubble bath. I got out and my mom came in with a belt. "Why aint my dinner cooked" "cause I aint ur maid" she then began to beaten with the belt. I was wet from the water so it really hurt. When she was done, I went on the front porch, and slick ordered some take out so I wouldn't have to cook.