Going, Going, Gone

I couldn't take it anymore. I have been out here for 2 days. I found some materials to hot wire the car and I did that. I found the nearest cliff. I found a knife and started cutting myself. My life is useless. Blood started coming from my wrists. After a while i that, I was losing eye sight. Before I went unconscious, I drive down the cliff....

Unknown POV

I was looking for my father when I saw this girl driving down a cliff. Before she went down, I hurriedly ran and threw her out the car. SHE WAS BLEEDING! I cleaned it up and I let her lay there. I found my dad. And I said I will camp out here. I started a fire and killed a deer.

Jakyra POV

After about a hour, I suddenly woke up. I looked around and I wasn't in a car. I looked and I saw a cute boy. He was 5"7. Nice Afro and earrings. He was fine.
" I got you out before you killed yourself. " he soon made a remix to Feeling Myself

Killing yourself
You killing yourself
You killing your
Killing yourself
You killing yourself
You killing your, killing your
Killing yourself

I laughed.
" Thank you, unknown person. My foster dad threw me out because I told him I was pregnant."
" You are pregnant?"
"Yeah, by this boy named August Alsina."
" He got 5 kids and he don't even pay no attention to them. Do you know how long you been pregnant?"
" I have no idea. I haven't seen a doctor about nothing"
"Well I will take you in the morning."
" You aint takin me no where without telling me who you is."
" Jacob Latimore. Age 18"
" Jakyra Mann. Age 15."
" Ok now ima take u since you know me."