Mmhmmm

(ZHANE IN MM)

Zhane POV
I was excited to have dinner with my best friend tonight.

Jakyra POV
I arrived at Olive Garden.
Waiter: Jakyra Mann
Me: yes
Waiter: you already have a table
I followed him to the table Zhane was sitting at.
"What can I get you ladies to drink?"
"A Sprite for me"
" Pepsi for me"
Me: So how have you been!
Zhane: Great! I have married a handsome man by the name of Randall. It is wonderful. I don't have a child. I am just living a happy life. How about yhu?
Me: Girl, the topic of me is stressful. When I moved to Miami everything got too real to quick. My mama and daddy went to jail. Dad raped me and mama beat me. Then I went to a foster home and it WAS going well. I went to a party and did it with August Alsina, my boyfriends friend. I thought I was pregnant so I took a test and I was. I told my fosters and they kicked me out. I was fixing to drive off a cliff but Jacob stopped me. Then labor came and I found out my father was the daddy of my child. I am going to tell her when she gets right in the head about the definition of rape. But now I am a singer and I live with my boyfriend, Jacob. "
Our food arrived and I barely ate. I wasn't hungry. I did drink a lot though. I drunk 10 cups of Sprite.
Zhane: Girl, you in the thirst trap!"
Me: I really am. I'm dumb thirsty!
Zhane paid the ticket and we left and went our separate ways.

Once I got home, I threw up! I was still thirsty but I kept throwing up. I decided to go to sleep