Doctor's Visit

The next day

Jacob's POV

I was taking Jakyra to the doctor. She is pregnant. And doesnt know anything. As I was taking her to the office and she turned up the radio. Aye by Rich Gang started playing.

Boy you green as a soldier
I cashed out, it aint stolen
Aye, got that gold rolly Polly

She was turnt up. I am a gentleman. I aint the type to hit and dip. When I get a girl, I'm sticking to it. I used to go out with this girl names KeKe Palmer but she let music take over her. I ended it. Jakyra looked like a one I can hold down. I know I just met her but she is fine!! We got to the doctors office and went inside.

Jakyra POV

We walked inside and I went inside the doctors office.
" What is your problem" the doctor asked
" Well I am pregnant but when I found out, I didn't take action."
"Alright let's do an ultrasound"
The doctor got the equipment out and pulled up my shirt and rubbed a gel on my little jump in my stomach.
" It looks like you are having a girl. And you are 3 months pregnant. You need to take care of the baby, so you have to eat right and exercise but not strenuous exercise. You can't dance for a little while either. that's it thank you"
After he told me what I had to do, I signed some paperwork.

" Well, I am having a girl"
" Nahh, we having a girl"
" Boii, what you mean we? I barely know yhu!"
" My bad shawty"
" Mhm"
" Do you want to live with me. I am moving out of my parents home to a 3 bedroom. Care to join me?"
" Sure. But I don't know what to do with school or none of that."
" You can drop out. I am a songwriter and a singer. maybe you could join me"
" Thanks that would be nice"

Turns out leaving them was pretty good