Chapter 27

" Jacob, Egypt is hungry and I am too!"
" Well, let's slide through Dairy Queen."
We all hopped in the car and went to Dairy Queen. While we was driving, the Little Einsteins remix came on, and lil ole Egypt singing.

We're goin on a trip
in our favorite rocket ship
Zooming through the sky
Little Einsteins

(I did the song for my lil dawg Ronasche 😻😹👌👊)

We arrived at Dairy Queen and decided to eat inside. We all ordered a $5 Buck Lunch. Once we got it we started grubbing man. We was hungry as a mf uhhhhhhh!!!! When we finished we decided that we wanted to go on vacation. We make our own money so we spend it how we like!! We went home and packed all of our important needs. We got in the car, gassed up and left Miami. After an hour of turnt up driving, I got a call from Mekhiya.

M: Hey guhh
Me: Heyyy
M: So how my brother in law and baby been doin?
Me: Good gurl she growing up so fast man
M: Yeah I been looking at ur videos on Instagram
Me: Alright gurl I gotta call you later
M: alright

Mekhiya POV
I was sad when she hung up. Ever since she dropped out and stopped dancing, I stopped dancing. After I graduated me and Jakyra promised we would build a dance studio and choreograph together. Well she dropped out when she was pregnant and I was left to graduate alone. I didn't want to pursue a career if dance anymore and I didn't go to college. I work to jobs my day job is at McDonalds and my night job is a stripper. Before I go to my day job I play happy songs. Before I go to my night job, I listen to Freak No More because I don't wanna be that no mo. But I just wanted to update yall on how I am right now!

Little Einsteins Remix song in MM