Bish F You

Jakyra at dance competition in MM

Jakyra POV
So after my sister told me that, she left and mom came home. She saw all dat throw up and she went crazy. I was so tired of it. I got the flatiron and I started burning my mom with it. She ate up my attacks tho. She got the iron that u iron clothes with and started to burn me in all areas. I was hurt. "Clean up this throw before I burn ur butt again!" I cleaned up and I started to cook dinner.

Kaitlynn POV

"Ight gurls! Bye"
I was dreading this moment. When they left so just went straight to my room. I turnt up my radio and started smoking. And wanted bae to come over so I texted him.
TEXT CONVO
Kaitlynn: bae come over
Him: ight make sure dat ladder down
END OF CONVO

I got the ladder and slid it down the window. 6 minutes later, he came through the window. "Hey bae" I said. He sat on the bed next to me. "Wassup" he then reached in his pocket and got his phone out. We took a selfie and he posted it on Instagram wih the caption "I love this gurl😘😘" I went downstairs to get some snacks. Wasn't nobody down there but my sister. So I went back in my room. He came to me and pushed me down on the bed and gave me kisses. Sooner or later, it was finna go down.

Jakyra POV

I went upstairs to my sis room to tell her dinner was ready. I knew she had her boyfriend there because the ladder was down. I opened the door and WHEW! All I can say is freaky or nahhh?? I closed the door then thought to myself. I opened it and I said " I wonder if the boy knows that u r a thot. I hope he knows that u got 5 boys outside currently climbing the ladder to get to you. I hope he know that you have had 7 abortions!" And right when I said that the 5 boys came in. I left the room.

Kaitlynn POV

I can't be mad at her. I said I hope her baby die. And I am a thot. So I felt bad but I wasn't mad. So yeah consequences are consequences 😕😕