N I N E T E E N

(Your outfit) 👆

"You look amazing Ivy." Alana says.

"Thank you, as do you." I smile.

"Oh let me introduce you to the Greengrasses." Alana says.

"This is Mr and Mrs Greengrass, and then there is Daphne and Astoria." Alana says.

"Nice to meet you all." I say.

"You as well, kids go talk in the living room. Us parents would like to talk here." Mrs Greengrass says. 

All of us kids go into the living room. I sat down on one of the couch's next to Mattheo. Draco and Astoria sit next to each other, then Ian, Tom, and Daphne sit together. 

"So, lets tell each other a little about ourselves. I'll go first. I like to read and my favorite color is blue." Daphne says.

"I'll go, I like to practice spells and do potions." Tom says.

"I like to hangout with my friends and my boyfriend." Astoria says and smiles at Draco.

You have got to be shitting me. Fucking asshole.

Ian looked straight at me, and so did Mattheo. Tears flooded down my cheeks. I could see Draco tearing up out of the corner of my eye. I get up off the couch and run up the stairs into my room. I slam and lock the door. I couldn't stay here. I grabbed all of my stuff and put it into my bag. 

--

I could hear Ian yelling and banging on the door for me to let him in. 

Yelling was all I could hear from downstairs.

I quickly changed out of my dress into sweatpants and my Slytherin hoodie. I put on my converse and put my hair into a bun. I opened my door. Ian looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Far away from here. Don't expect me to stay here." I say then run downstairs.

I reached the bottom of the staircase and looked into the living room. Mattheo and Tom were yelling at Draco. Astoria wouldn't let go of Draco, her arm wrapped with his. The parents tried to stop everything but couldn't.

"How you could you be so fucking stupid! You go behind her back and date a completely different girl. Ivy loves you so much! I have only known for a little while, but not even a fool would fail to notice how in love she is with you. I know you lover] her more than anything too. Your her world. She has given you chances, over and over again. She would do anything for you. No wonder she hates you even more now. Your just toxic. Ivy doesn't need this, she has gone through to much. And calling her a slut the other day made it 100 times worse!" Mattheo yells.

I fell to the floor crying. He knows me better than anyone yet he has known me for only a little bit. But that word, slut. It tears me into two. Everyone noticed me fall to the ground crying, Mattheo runs over to me. He wraps me in his arms. 

"It's gonna be just fine love." He whispers in my ear.

I wrap my arms around him and lay me head on his shoulder.

"I am very disappointed in you Draco. I though I taught you better." Narcissa says with a look of disgust.

Mattheo helps me off the ground, he pulls away and I look at Draco. Our eyes meet and we don't look away.

"You have ruined me." I mumble.

Everyone looks at me. 

"When I met you, I didn't really like you. You were my brother's best friend. But over the years, you've become mine. I fell in love. Not just with you, but with your smile, eyes, your temper, everything about you. Yet you just couldn't love me back. You never did. I guess this is the end." I say. I grab my bag and head for the door. I open it and turn back. 

"Well everyone, I hope you enjoyed the show. It's been one hell of a ride." I had tears falling down my face yet I let out a little laugh. "I'm a fool." I walk out the door and slam it behind me. 

I ran, like a monster was chasing me. I heard a few people yelling my name to come back. But I just couldn't. It was time to let go. I have been through the good, and through the bad. And after all, everything good comes to and end.

A/N: AHHHHH I love this. Stay tuned...