Part 1

A/N: As you may notice, the Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia was updated with game mechanics added in it and considering Dragon Ball FighterZ has 20+ fighters (plus DLC), I shall separate them into a few chapters. For now, let's get into the story. Remember, reviews are most welcome.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P.)

Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation.

Dragon Ball FighterZ belongs to Arc System Works and Bandai Namco Entertainment

As Ruby pressed the play button and the video played, a small annotation appear titled: "All Dragon Ball FighterZ Intros, Dramatic Intros, Ultimate Attacks and Dramatic Finishes"

"Dramatic Intro/Finish? What does that mean?" Jaune and Velvet asked.

"A Dramatic Intro is a special intro instead of its original intro, mostly taken from its anime adaption and a Dramatic Finish is an Instant Kill-like cutscene," Blake answered. "It's only for two certain characters, team formations and on certain stages, the Dramatic Finish is if one of them won the match with standing Heavy move as a finisher."

All eyes turned to Blake after her statement. "It said so in the book," Blake said while showing them a book titled: "The Official Dragon Ball Encyclopedia". "It was in the box and there are others too, but we'll look over them later." All of the spectators were all "oohs" and "ahhs" before continuing the show.

Goku (Super Saiyan)

The first combatant is revealed to be a tall and muscular man with black colored eyes and spiky black hair. He has 3 bangs hanging to the right of his forehead and 2 bangs hanging to the left. His hair also stands up in the front with 4 spikes and 3 bangs in the back (later in the anime his front spikes become 5 and his back spikes become 4). His outfit mainly consists of an orange gi with some kind of kanji on the back and front-left side of his shirt (the "Go" symbol), a dark blue short-sleeved undershirt with a matching blue obi belt, blue wristbands, and blue boots with red accents, yellow/tan laces, and beige colored soles at the bottom of his boots.

After he adjusts his wristbands and his shoulder, the camera shows his face with a smirk and then he transforms into something that they had never seen before. His hair suddenly changes from black to a golden-blond color and spikes up with no loose strands. His eyes also changed to a greenish-blue color, and he is now surrounded by a golden flame-like aura flowing upwards.

Goku (Super Saiyan): I am Son Goku, the Super Saiyan!

After he finished his quote, another annotation appeared, with the combatant's name "Goku (Super Saiyan)".

Everyone was in complete shock and awe when they saw Goku transform into this "golden haired form".

"Whoa! He looks just like Yang!" Ruby, Jaune, Nora, and Velvet exclaimed.

"Ooh ~ My kind of man ~" Yang said in a sexy tone. "If I could, I'd definitely go out with him~"

Elsewhere, a certain father shivered as if he felt an uneasy feeling.

"Hey Blake, who is that guy?" Weiss asked.

Blake picked up the book called the "Daizenshuu" from inside the box and turned to the page labelled "Characters" and started talking about the combatant.

"His name is Son Goku, also known by his Saiyan name "Kakarot", and he is the main protagonist of the series. Goku is a born on Planet Vegeta who was originally sent to as an infant with the goal to conquer the planet. However, an accident alters his memory, allowing him to grow up to become Earth's greatest defender and the informal leader of the Z-Fighters/. He constantly strives and trains to be the greatest warrior possible, which has kept the Earth and the safe from destruction many times. Also no offense Yang, but he's already married to a woman named Chi-Chi." Yang pouted to the fact that he's already hitched, while Velvet got a little confused at the fact that his birth name of "Kakarot" sounded almost suspiciously like 'Carrot'.