Part 5

Frieza

The next fighter is shown as he steps on screen with his three long-toed feet and swings his tail around before revealing himself. He overall appears as a white lizard-like, almost harmless-looking creature with blood red eyes, dark red lips and a stream-line physique; His skin is pure, solid-white with purple sections on his head, shoulders, forearms, abdomen and shins with lines on his cheeks. His arms, legs, cheeks, and tail are long and white as well.

Frieza: Maybe I'll quit with the warm-up and start fighting seriously... Ahahahahahaha!

After he says this, he holds out both arms with his hands outstretched, a purple aura of ki erupts around him and causes nearby rocks to levitate up.

The annotation reads "Frieza".

Everyone was immediately scared at the sight and the stance of the fighter, making him resemble an evil emperor.

"Hey, isn't he that jerk that killed Krillin and blew up Goku and Vegeta's home planet?!!" Nora and Coco asked.

"In a manner of speaking, yes. Frieza is the emperor of , who controlled and is feared for his ruthlessness and power. Frieza is the catalyst antagonist of the entire franchise, as it is his actions that led to arriving on Earth. Unlike most primary antagonists, Frieza displays a civilized and refined demeanor, talking with a regal and eloquent nature. He tends to handle most situations with a methodical approach. He commonly utilizes dark humor, making twisted jokes and tasteless mockery of his foes before killing them. Frieza is fully aware of his reputation for brutality, and makes no effort to deny it, but rather revels in it as evidenced by his introduction to the Namekians. Likewise, he has shown great anger at the idea of his cruel deeds being undone, such as the revival of all his previous victims from the Dragon Balls. Frieza can be best summed up as an intelligent, composed (for the most part), yet extremely sadistic and completely heartless psychopath. His final form's character biography in states that Frieza has unparalleled cruelty. He has even been commonly referred to as "The most evil guy in Universe 7". Frieza is shown to be something of a perfectionist, expecting nothing less from his soldiers as any failure in his eyes will be met with extreme punishment if not death. Even more, he has absolutely no qualms with slaughtering his own forces, no matter how loyal they were to him, simply just for being in his way, as seen from when he destroyed Planet Vegeta despite most of his men being within the trajectory, as well as his reason in the Japanese version for a soldier before deciding to personally deal with Future Trunks. He also reacts violently to criticism or if his plans either fail or if his pride is abashed. At his core, Frieza relishes glory, power, agony, dominance, control, and destruction, as he shows in his enjoyment of Planet Vegeta's annihilation, as well as his maniacal glee from destroying planets and making his enemies suffer before he kills them. He is noted as being one of the most sadistic, callous, brutal, selfish, short-tempered, despicable and megalomaniacal people without any sympathetic or redeeming traits. Even more, he has an outspoken disdain for such joyful environments. During his imprisonment in Hell, he found his constant company of stuffed animals, fairies, and angels joyfully and cheerfully danced with playing music to be absolute torture, which ultimately turned out to be a fitting eternal punishment for the evil tyrant. Frieza holds a very deeply cynical view of others, believing everyone is as selfish and untrustworthy as himself. Ironically, Frieza is outspoken against any and all forms of nobility, finding it such a nauseating concept." Ren stated.

"Man screw scary, this guy's a total psychopathic maniac!" Jaune pointed out.

Ruby, Jaune, Ren and Nora can't help but shudder at the thought of facing off against someone with similar characteristics to Frieza. (Tyrian in Vol. 4 of RWBY)