Part 3

Piccolo

As the next fighter appears, he is seen with his back turned to the camera, his cape blowing in the wind, before he throws off his white cape and turban and turns to face his opponent, giving them an evil-looking smirk. He is a very tall and muscular man with light green skin, antennae on his head, goblin-like ears, and pink patches with red rings, in which they have three red conjoined rings on their ankles and wrists, making them look like they have ankle bands and wristbands. His outfit mainly consists of a dark purplish blue gi, pointy orange shoes and sky blue obi (red in the manga).

Piccolo: Sorry to keep you waiting.

The annotation below reads "Piccolo".

Everyone shivered at his alien appearance, claws and his evil smirk.

"This alien...is giving me 'evil dude' vibes..." Yang seriously said.

"Well, that's because he was a villain. Piccolo is a wise and cunning Namekian warrior who was originally a ruthless enemy of Goku, he became attached to his son Gohan while he was raising him for the Saiyan threat, which drew out more human and compassionate emotions in him. Eventually, Piccolo later becomes a permanent member group, largely due to forming a mutual respect to Goku and even more from forming a close bond with Gohan." Blake calmed the group.

Everyone felt relieved and happy when they heard Piccolo throwing away his evil side to fight for good. Deep in Blake's heart, she wishes for her former mentor, Adam Taurus, to be like Piccolo: "Fight for peace, not terrorize for vengeance."

"Wait, what's a Namekian?" Jaune asked.

"Namekians, also known as Nameks, are humanoid-like creatures with slug-like characteristics, including antennae, light green skin, and pink patches appearing throughout their bodies. Elderly Nameks have darker green skin and less prominent pink patches, which appear to become dull-orange as they age, pointy ears, and red rings, in which they have three red conjoined rings on their ankles and wrists, making them look like they have ankle bands and wristbands. Most Namekians appear to be roughly the size of normal Humans and have five fingers on each hand. Their blood colour is red or purple." Blake flipped the pages quickly.

"So, aliens that have a similar physique to us." Fox replied.

But Blake didn't stop there. "Namekians have developed a sense of hearing beyond that of humans. The antennae of Namekians appear to be sensitive somewhat. They require only water for sustenance, as their bodies have enzymes that allow them to transform water into nutrients. However, Piccolo is seen eating food a few times, implying that Namekians can still eat solid foods for sustenance if not at least enjoyment. It is possible that Namekians can eat for pleasure rather than for sustenance."

"So, aliens that have the same build like humans, adding some super-hearing powers and water lovers," Yang added.

"According to an interview with Akira Toriyama, Namekians are hermaphrodites that possess physiques similar to those of human males. Despite the fact that hermaphrodites can reproduce sexually, the Namekians in series are seen reproducing only asexually, using a mode of reproduction similar to the parthenogenesis, and spitting an out from their mouth. Nameks are also telepathically linked to their children and can reach them from seemingly anywhere, as well as sense their deaths. Namekians appear to have very long lifespans. For example, Grand Elder Guru, the only Namekian known to die of natural causes, was over 500 years old when he died. Namekians can withstand more cold than humans without being cold, as proven when it was revealed that a nameless Namekian spent several years in the cold Yunzabit Heights as a child."

"Adding in pseudo-immortality," Ren chained.

"Namekians also appear to be quite capable as warriors, as evidenced by Vegeta, concluding that it was not surprising that it would be a Namekian that would be capable of killing a high-class Saiyan, as well as Vegeta specifically stating that one trait among Namekians are their unusually high power levels."