homework & sleepovers?

"oh there you two are"

"ooh oohh"

"oh shut up, what are we talking about?"

"just some shit," harry said

"so the usual?"

"oh for sure"

"ay syd can I come to your place later?" kaykay spoke up

"yeah definitely, anybody else?"

"going home with kells and pete today"

that will definitely be a good time i might need to join up 

"i see i see, what about you gi"

"big family dinner with Z"

"ooh fun! think ni and i are catching a movie"

"well harry and i will be working on that stupid art history project"

"and that is exactly why i didn't take that class"

he probably didn't get in

"oh shut up kells"

"sierra and i are probably going to.." luke pauses "i don't really know, what do you want to do babe?"

pausing seems a bit suspicious lukey

"i don't know, we can talk about it later" she laughs

"dom what about you?"

"probably just hang around with ashley"

"what are you going to do ash, now that im stealing your girlfriend away?"

"hang with cal"

"i think mikey is going to try and teach me how to play one of his games"

"good luck crystal"

"i'll need it"

mikey tends to be a bit aggressive when it comes to his gaming, i've experienced this first hand-when i beat him at his "favorite game" and "the game i'm best at." let's just say he was not happy until i bought him a large pizza and some candy. the way to that boy's heart is food i swear, the same way with niall actually.

lunch seemed to go by pretty fast all of us just kind of talking about a load of bull. pretty sure the debate of which show is better friends or how i met your mother. i love them both but, to be honest, i would choose to watch how i met your mother rather than friends. cal, dom, kaykay, and kells seemed to agree with me. the argument got pretty heated let me just say.

----

"hey babee"

"hey beautiful, you ready to go to my place?"

"yeah," she starts running to my car "I CALL AUX"

this girl i swear, been my best friend for years and years. i was always a more reserved quiet kid so when we first met kaykay pursued me and kept doing so until i gave in. the best decision of our lives. given either way we would be friends, our moms met in high school and went on into their lives being best friends. been through a lot together, losing her dad was one of the hardest things she has had to deal with and i didn't know how to help. or when she and ash broke up. when i get a depressive episode she's the one that's there and watches shameless with me for two days straight. she's the one to help you take bomb-ass photos. wouldn't know what to do without her.

we all love our friend group and i would give up just about anything for this group of people, don't get me wrong harry and i used to hate each other now we just sit back and "people watch" and tend to study together because we can get the most done.

---

we get to my house and notice a moving van pulling into the driveway across the street.

"mom, did that house finally sell?"

"hi syd, kaykay, and yeah. i haven't seen the new owners yet but I might go over and say hi"

"okay well kay and i are going to chill and might go out, i'll keep you posted"

"alright have fun"

we get into my room and bear is already waiting on my bed

"hi lovey" i got him about a year ago, he's the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. he's crazy fluffy and a huge snuggle bug.

"you want to watch something?"

"shameless"

"shameless"

we both say simultaneously. it is definitely our comfort show. it is definitely our comfort show. we turn to it with whatever mood we are in or whatever we are going through, it doesn't matter that we know just about every word for every character just that we love it

"so who do you think my new neighbors are?"

"ooo maybe a cute boy, or or maybe a cute girl, or another old lady like last time," she says the last one with minimal enthusiasm 

"i'm hoping for one of the first two options, though the old ladies are usually sweet"

"true, anywayyy whatdoyouthinkaboutpete?"

"what was that?"

"whatdoyou thinkabout pete?"

"what do i think about pete?" kaykay lets out an exaggerated breath

"yeah, tell me all of it. don't be lyin"

"okay where do you want to start"

"the party"

"well, i mean obviously he's adorable, and he is super sweet. i helped him during the middle of the night and it was kind of eye-opening you know?"

"yeah yeah, keep going"

"he let me even hold him"

"ugh you and that sleep thing, but super cute, continue"

"he let me hold him, and when i woke up in the night he was gone so he had me hold his shirt. it was so sweet. then after breakfast when we all went swimming.." i pause " i felt so bad about my body again and he just held me for a while, gave me a little pep talk and we kissed."

"y'all KISSED, dayum"

"i mean i really like him but i don't want to rush into it and ruin it."

"we agreed we should go out sometime that night, and i said yes, but i think that is when i'll tell him you know that i just want to go slow and be friends first"

"yeah i get that, i think you should, i'm gonna support you no matter what."

"how are you and ash doing?"

"really good! after everything that has happened between us i feel like we are back and even stronger if that makes sense"

"it's great, you guys deserve to be happy!" they are honestly one of my favorite couples.

"aye here, your phone is going off" the ringtone of girls, girls, girls by mötley crüe is drowning out shameless in the back

"hello"

"uhm hey it's pete"

a/n - howdy yall, currently in sitting an airport waiting to board my plane, ew. but listening to mgk and one direction so figured i should update. im still writing the next part right now but maybe a double update? also i love when people leave comments it awesome. anyway enjoy, hope you like it!

much love, 

maddie❣️