First Day

You brace yourself as you enter your new high school. It was your freshman year and you swore that you wern't going to survive this school year. You stood beside your best friend shrinking timidly. She looked bored staring at the other students her chestnut hair covering her scarred eye. "Ummm Victoria" you squeaked looking up at her. Either you were short or she was just too damn tall; lets go with option two. "Huh sorry just mourning at the horrid state of humanity what a loss" she mumbles sighing.

   "Well arn't you a Mary sunshine you wake up on the wrong bed this morning or what?" you ask in  humorous tone. "Haha everyone's laughing" Victoria said sarcastically rolling her hazel eyes. Her eyes widen as she shouts; "(F/N) watch out!" Before you could answer you ran into a chest of a taller man than you who smelled like cherries. You once again squeaked blushing madly.

   You hear an "ooh la la" from Victoria as you look up to see an older man who couldn't be older than twenty. He had nubby horns and messy yet handsome black hair. He was blushing a light shade of crimson and was still slightly shorter than Victoria. "Ah i'm sorry" you said jumping away. He smiled slightly "it's alright" he said before walking away.

   "See something you like" Victoria teased giggling slightly. You gave a glare at her as she continued in her fit of laughter. How you always loved the first day of school.

0H H0W I L0VED THIS I BUMPED INT0 MY CRUSH LIKE THIS XD "N0tice me SEMPAI" *falls on floor in front of crush*

ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE

You belong to you (and Hussie >:D)

Karkat belongs to Hussie (TT.TT I know we all want him)

Victoria bel0ngs t0 me 0f c0urse since I am her... YES WE ARE BEST FRIENDS DEAAL WITH ITTT (TT_TT I need a life)

I will update EVERY WEEKEND

or I will at least try to anyway

Guess who you have for 1st and 2nd period >:D