What The Fuck!

It had been two months since you had been going to Hussie High. You have fallen for your teacher. You were early every morning and came back at the end of the last period just to help him. You knew you could never be together it was obvious. You decided you tell him anyway.

    Victoria at least supported you wholey she in fact had a crush on the music teacher. You worked up the courage to tell Mr. Vantas your feelings. "Don't worry remember the beginning he probably will like you too!" Victoria said smiling. You nodded breathing slowly.

   You walked to his classroom. "Hello Mr. Vantas" you said cheerily. He looked over to you and smiled "Oh hello (Y/N) how are you" he asked. He was stacking books. "I'm good Mr. Vantas" you smiled. He continued to stack books. "Um Mr. Vantas?" you asked.

    'Okay remember say it be brave girl don't back out.' You breathed in again. "Hm?" he asked waiting for you to continue. You bit your lip as you said; "I have something to tell you." He turned to look at you. You could tell he was curious. "Well" you rubbed the back of you neck.

   As you were about to tell him he dropped his book. As he bent down to pick it up you noticed something on his ring finger. Your eyes widened.

 'A wedding ring!?'