Worst Date Ever.

The date had gone fine Perfect even. Eridan made you feel special. He treated you like a princess sure you weren't use to it, and yes it did get quite annoying. He was however a nice guy, and would listen too you even if you were just rambling.

      The food was delicious as well. (what? WHAT? YES I KNOW YOU WANT SOME ACTION AND STUFF BUT I AM FUCKING VICTORIA VANTAS FOOD IS GOING TO BE SOMEWHERE AND I WILL MAKE IT FUCKING DELICIOUS OKAY? OKAY!...Or the worst thing ever to eat depending...) You smiled talking to Eridan about your studies. Eridan surprisingly listened. After awhile he had to use the restroom you felt a nudge underneath the table.

     Fighting the urge to scream you looked underneath to see Victoria giving you a serious look. "WHAT THE HELL?" You hissed glaring at her. She smirked lazily. "Well it's like your first date since we were in Middle school so I decided to come and help you." She explained. You rolled your eyes. "What can you do?"

    "Me well I can give you advice and stuff I am the romance master after all!" Victoria said. You rolled your eyes once more. "HAH yeah right." You growled. "Ouch that hurt but who gave YOU romance advice in middle school who exactly." She smirked triumphantly. "You." you sighed awaiting Eridan to come back.

    "I almost fell asleep though I swear really you chose to talk about studies WHO DOES THAT?!" Victoria asked bored. "Well what else was I supposed to talk about huh?" You asked slightly irritated your friend came to spy on your date.

    She looked over to the door for a moment and her eyes widened. "Well no matter of coaching I could do would be able to save this date now." She whispered surprised. "What do you mean. "She pointed to the entrance. "Look slowly."

    You turned your head to see. Karkat with his fiancé. "What the fuck?" You almost shouted causing Karkat to turn his head to you. He looked as surprised as you did if not guilty. Next to him was his fiancé dressed in green. Your art teacher Nepeta!

     'WHAT?!' You mentally screamed staring your mouth slightly open. Yeah this date wasn't going to get better. Eridan returned looking at Karkat as well. You looked between them to see Eridan and Karkat both glaring at each other Eridan smirking slightly.

     "What's with them?" Victoria whispered as Karkat and Nepeta sat at the table next to yours. (OH GODS I thought I deleted this whole thing without copying it I ALMOST DIED) You shrugged. "Eridan is everything alright?" You asked looking at the violet blooded troll. He looked down at you and smiled. "No everything's fine." He replied sitting down.

    During the rest of that evening you were depressed. You were still in love with him after all. Although you kept noticing Karkat looking at you. You looked at his eyes and two emotions were clear.

Anger and grief.

0KAY MY ZER0S H0PW Y0U LIKE IT THANK THE DEDICATED PERS0N F0R THE MARVAL0US IDEA!!!! EXPECT AN UPDATE S00N PR0BABLY THE WEEKEND TH0UGH BECAUSE 0F A MAGICAL THING CALLED FUCKING BAND CAMP.