Teachers Can be Hot

You panted reaching your seat beside your moirail before the bell rang. Victoria smirked at you mumbling; "idiot" before the teacher came in. You froze. It was the same guy you had run into. He sighed "Alright class I am Mr. Vantas welcome to Hussie High school hopefully you will pass this semester or else I will be stuck with you children another year and we both don't want that do we."

   "Ouch what a nice teacher" Victoria grumbled. You sighed you knew she would get in so much trouble in this class that you would sadly have to get her out of. She is such a wonderful friend. "Today you will be writing and since this is a Language arts/ reading class which you will also write essay's in you will be writing some things about yourselves" Mr. Vantas grumbled.

   "Oh great look a class that I will be making f's in even though I love writing this teacher is just to damn BORING" Victoria whispered droning out Mr. Vantas' rules. You sighed you wanted her to make good grades so she would graduate with you you sighed looking back at the teacher. As you were staring at him a faint blush appeared.

      You heard Victoria snicker. Oh how you wanted to kill her sometimes. At least she gives good advice. As the period ended you looked at Victoria. You two could talk for a while between periods since you had the same teacher for two periods. "What was that about V" you growled under your breath. "Looks like someones moody i'm just enjoying your" she paused for a moment then put a on an innocent face "lustful gaze" she whispered.

    You blushed "w-well teachers can be hot" you instantly blushed deeper as you realized what you said. Mr. Vantas gave you a shocked look as Victoria fell out of chair laughing. You lowered your head in embarrassment blushing deeply. You felt a pat on your head. You looked up to see Mr. Vantas giving you a smirk patting your head. "Hey don't be embarrassed student" he paused blushing a light crimson.

    "Students can be hot too" he finished before returning to his deask as the bell rang. 'OHHHH fuck' you thought sinking into your seat.

XDDDDDDDDD OH.... KARKITTY YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR THAT. MG

It's 11:50 pm here so....  BYEBYE VALENTINES DAY HOPE SEE YOU NEXT YEAR (not... hey thats really similar to what I say to my older cousins :D)