19.1 Hidden Desire

"Pangzi... 😭😭"

I couldn't sleep a bit yesterday and I was so sad from the morning. As soon as I saw Pangzi, I fell into his arms crying out loud. (Not real crying but still crying)

"Wuxie.. Why are crying this early morning? What happened?"

"Pangzi... I'm so stupid."

"Yeah. I know"

" You.."

"Hehehe... Wuxie, tell me what happened first."

I explained everything that happened in detail, crying. Pangzi listened to me very carefully.

"Oh. So that's what happened. Wuxie, you don't need to call yourself stupid for things like this."

"Is it?"

"You better call yourself dumb, idiot, fool,"

"Stop stop. Pangzi, I know. I know im wrong."

"I don't even understand. What's there to be jealous of?"

"Try to love someone sincerely, you will understand."

"Omo. Wuxie.."

That day went just like that. Me being all down and I didn't get to see him at all. I didn't dare to. After lunch too, I was working to distract myself. But then;

"Wuxie."

It was like a dream. I don't know for how long I kept staring at him. Pangzi hit me on the shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

Pangzi: Wuxie... He is calling you.

Wuxie: Xiao ge..

Kylin: I'm going to visit the construction site. Can you come with me?

Wuxie: Yes. I can.

Kylin: Then let's go.

I was still in a daze. How come he asks me to accompany him, that too after I disrespect him like that yesterday. I thought he will be mad at me. But I didn't let this chance slip from my hand. I followed him quietly.

"Mmm..Xiao ge."

"Yes."

"Why did you want me to come? I thought you..."

Before I finish he handed over his car key to me.

"The driver is not here."

"Huh?? Is that the reason why?"

"You don't want to?"

"No, I will."

I told him to stay by the front gate while I go get the car from the parking area. I stopped the car in front of him. To my surprise, he chose to sit in the front.

What got into him? I thought he don't want to see me anymore. But...

I would have teased him just for this, but today I didn't dare to. I started the car.

I can't stay like. I have to ask him did he forgive me for real. Wuxie, think and chose words carefully.
(gasp)

"Xiao ge."

He looked at me. Trust me, I think I'm deeply, madly in love with him. As our eyes met, it was like the world stopped and only our hearts were beating. The heartbeat sound got amplified and it dragged me into a trance. I was searching for the love I have always wanted from him.