Decisions

-Week 20-

"Only found 3, huh? The others must be lost forever then."

I hung up and set my phone down on my table, Jack said he'd work on the house with Rose while I kept an eye on Kyoko.

I wish I could help more, especially with sis, she's trying to hunt down dads collection of old hero and saint relics.

But they're proving to be more illusive than previously thought.

It was my idea at first, but I wanted to stay with Kyoko, especially after that call I got from Sonia.

A few days ago I got a call obviously, one from my good friend, it was late so I assumed it was about some army junk, like how they want me to train a special battalion.

I've declined every offer but... Anyways, Sonia said I needed to get to Novaselic ASAP, I asked why.

The Wolf Armor is moving, making sounds, terrifying everyone, and worst of all, it broke out from the dungeon, meaning it could be anywhere.

She said that they have their Border Patrol on double shifts to make sure that it won't try and escape into the wild, but I know it will, I have to destroy it, but how...

That's when it hit me.

If I train that battalion she's requested me to, then maybe, just maybe, I can beat it, I just hope they make it here alright.

Kyoko: Was that Faith?

Kyoko walked from around the couch and sat down next to me, she's officially too big for her usual attire, so she's wearing less form fitting clothes to accommodate.

"Yeah, she's been chasing geese all over the place and finding squat for it."

Kyoko: You'd think they're would be leads.

Yeah, you'd think.

Kyoko: How's the others searches going?

"Worse."

They did offer, but I'm not sure how any of them were able to find them so efficiently besides sis, I mean only she was- was she born in Novaselic?

"Well, I think only I was born there."

Kyoko: Right, I believe Hunter brought that up, he said was from a more refined part of a separate European state, right?

"Yeah, He's from some town called Yharnam, supposedly he ran away from home after he turned 12, never said why though."

Kyoko: What about the rest?

"Right, Elite is from Lordran, lotsa old kings there, lords and the such, hence the name.

Faraam is from Dranglaic, Real nasty place, not much left down there nowadays, Supposedly dragons messed it up a few thousand years back.

Tear is from Lothric, that's the only one that still has a functioning society, It's five leaders are called The Lords Of Cinder, I think he's actually related to one of them too.

Wolf, He's from Japan like you, but not like this area, more of a feudal Japan like area called Ashina up in the mountains, it's all good up there, nothing bad whatsoever."

Kyoko: And Flute?

"I'm... Not sure, she grew up in Novaselic, that I'm sure of, but as for her birthplace? I can't really say."

Kyoko: Couldn't you just ask?

"Nah, she's busy today, searching."

Kyoko: Hmm, well, today's the first day we've really been all alone.