Next Step

-4/13/XX-

9 days ago Y/N and Kyoko had there lives changed for the better, they had gotten engaged, with no cares in the world they left for their honeymoon.

They spent the time with each other doing things outta town, sure none of it was exactly mind-blowing but they didn't care as long as they were together.

Though like all good things, It came to an end, today they were returning to the town, which in turn meant they were also going to see their friends again.

Speaking of friends, one of Mondo's biker gang friends dropped off Y/N's bike for him ride back to town.

Y/N was cruising down the highway, it was late so there were little to no cars around, only them and the silence of the night, Kyoko wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist as to not fall off, though they were now a wedded couple she still felt embarrassed.

Kyoko: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm? Something wrong kiri?

Kyoko: No it's just... Where are we going?

Y/N: Hmm... I didn't think about it.

Kyoko: Really? Then if you don't mind, could we go to my place?

Y/N: Sure thing Kiri, now hold on, I'm gonna see how fast this thing can go

Kyoko: W-Wait!

Y/N revved the engine and his cruising went to almost rocket speed, Kyoko's grip tightened as she held onto Y/N for her life, though she had protested against it.

She loves to be able to hold him like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov:

Almost there, I slowed down as we entered the neighbourhood and came to a stop, I killed the engine and flipped out the kickstand to keep my bike from falling over.

"Here we are, here lemme..."

I got off the bike and helped Kyoko off as well, she handed me her bike helmet which I just stuck in my subconscious, that place is real handy for storing things.

"So why are we here?"

Kyoko: My father said he wanted to speak with us, something about our futures.

Oh boy.

We walked up to the house, Kyoko unlocked the door and let me in first, she closed the door behind us and looked around, it's dark.

"Does your dad normally linger in the dark?"

???: Not normally.

The lights flashed on, Jin sat in a lounge chair across the living room.

"Hey Jin."

Jin: Hello to yourself Y/N. I trust Kyoko had informed you of why you're here?

"Somewhat yeah, something about the future."

Jin: Bingo.

Jin sat up from the chair and walked over to a table, the table has many pieces of paper on it.

"What's all this?"

Jin: Here have a look, it's a little government project.

I took a paper from the table and read it...

...

What?

Jin: I can tell you're just as shocked as I was, but it's true, a new program for prior ultimates is being made so they can expand their knowledge even further.