That Damn Letter

It all started when I was scouted for that school.

Hopes Peak Academy.

I have done... Much, in my life.

Much I'm not proud of.

I had no idea back then the kind of impact that place would have on my life.

I changed so much since then.

Well, let us go back to that time.

Shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------
It all started when I got home.

I check my mail every day, on the off chance I have something.

When I opened my mailbox I saw a single letter. My instinct made me afraid, if someone had found me, I'd have to leave again.

But as I took It out, I saw it was mailed from outside the country. It also has a symbol as the seal, I've seen it at the school near here.

To Mr. Y/N L/N

We here at Hopes Peak Academy cordially invite you to join us this school year, You've been scouted by our best and your Ultimate Talent has been determined, You will be known as the Ultimate Knight, that is if you choose to join us this year, I hope we will see you in the coming weeks.

- Headmaster Jin Kirigiri

They know my name...

Along with this... 'Talent', they know my background, they know... Who I am.

I need to think about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-4 weeks later--April 4th-
Y/N pov:

I sat at the edge of my bed.

If I don't go, they may leak my location at any moment. There are not many places left for me.

If I do... Well, aside from being out and about, there aren't many cons... But still, one wrong action is all it will take for someone to report me...

Well, I suppose I've been looking for something to do. It's not like I'll be totally safe either way.

If I don't hurry, then I may not make it in time.

I put on a suit as fast as I could, which still took about 10 minutes.

Would it be wrong to bring a weapon to this place?

I have read up on some... Unique, individuals attending, so I'm not sure.

I should take my Greatsword, it has been gathering dust for a while, and I doubt I could do any harm with its current state.

Well, with the blade anyway.

After about 20 minutes I got everything on and was out the door.

I slowly walked to the school, getting my typical looks as I did. Although it would seem the people of this town are accustomed to any sort of nonsense happening.

Not one person has asked me what I'm doing in my armor, nor have they contacted the police.

I arrived at the sealed School Gates. I raised my sword over my head and smashed the lock, pushing the gate open.

No one seems to be around.

I entered the building, there was some paper taped to the walls that had a schedule attached.

8 AM is when class starts. I'm early, at least an hour early.

What will I do while I wait...

-----------------------------------------------------------