Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hello! So uhm, hi! Levihan fanfic, nothing special here- hopefully not cringey and yea... lets go, and if you've read my ChiakixHajime story and came here hi! Welcome, this one is gonna be a bit more mature than Cloned since it kind of fits SnK/the characters more so ye... 

POV: Levi Ackerman

- - -

The hole in Wall Maria was sealed and all but one of the scouts recruits have died. And Erwin's dead. It's been around a week since it all happened. Everything was rather calm, and quiet. Shiganshina and all the other towns swept out by titans were now being rebuilt. It was a large project. It was weird. How peaceful everything was, no titans or people trying to kill us. Hange was the new Commander of the Survey Corpse, which was weird. But it was Erwin's decision. Now thinking about it, there was nothing much left to do, why the fuck did I choose Armin. It was Erwin's dream to learn the truth behind everything... When I said to die, I didn't mean it. I... Fuck.

"Levi," Hange said coming up behind me, "What are you thinking about?"

I sighed and buried my head in my palms.

"Is it Erwin?" She said, "You made the decision-"

"Exactly! I know. Thats... The whole reason! I-" I sighed and stood up from my desk. "And I don't know if I regret it or not..." I said as I walked out the room. Somewhere inside me I felt as if I chose Armin because of those brats... Did they remind me of... Isabel, Furlan. That was so many years ago... I continued down the corridor eventually stopping once I was outside.

The sun was shined brightly and there was nobody. It was just me, all quiet.

"LEVI!!!! WHERE'D YOU GO? Ah! There you are, ooh it's sunny outside! Man titans must be so active right now!" Hange came dashing out the building screaming. Guess peace and quiet was gone. 

"Not helping?" She sighed. "Levi, when you first joined the scouts I saw hope, hope for humanity." Hange sat down on the stairs. Her eyes were fixed on the floor as she spoke. "It was fascinating... How fast you were, watching you slay titans. I didn't believe what I saw but you killing those 10 metre tall giants was just... Awesome."

"Get to the point," I said.

"Levi... Humanities strongest soldier. Don't ever regret what you've done, without you Wall Sina would be destroyed," Hange said, "I guess I just wanna say thank you." Tch... Four eyes. I sat down next to her and looked up at the sky. 

"Yeah, thank you too... Hange," I said quietly.