Chapter 5

The next day Guy and The sheriff rode into Locsley Village intent on finding the outlaw .... the common criminal. However all Guy could think was ...... Lady Elizabeth of Knighton the woman he secretly had a passion for however Marian stood in the back of his mind he had to resolt to her as his feelings grew stronger by the day ....for her. Elizabeth knew her sister did not return Guys feelings for her she gave him no reason to have these string feelings toward her.

Elizabeth on the hand was still feeling exhausted after confronting Locksley at the Castle. Her arms felt limp her while body aching from exhaustion, seeing the pale look on Elizabeth's face Marian started to worry.

" sister your really pale what's the matter"? Asked Marian out of concern.

" is it Gisborne is that's what's worn you out"? She continued to pry.

" No Marian! Elizabeth started warily, I am just little out of sorts this morning my body has no energy within it"!

Just then their father Sir Edward entered the room seeing his eldest pale he started to worry he to suspected it was Guys attentions that had made her pale.

" Elizabeth! You're pale! And I think I know why .... I suspect its Sir Guy"! Said their father gravely concerned.

Elizabeth placed a hand to her head and shook it. She did not mean to shout at her father.... but annoyed she was.

" why must you assume its Sir Guy that's the issue? It is not him he is nothing gallant and gentlemen like toward me no I'm exhausted after my fight with Locksley yesterday ... excuse me"! Elizabeth explained.

" of course would you like anything brought up"? Asks their father.

Elizabeth started to climb the stairs to the bedchamber she shared with Marian Placing her right hand on the wall to steady to herself she climbed the stairs steadily putting one foot up each step.

Marian took a glass of water up for her sister, she sat on the side of the bed, taking her sisters hand into hers looking at her Marian knew something was wrong but she just did not know what was wrong.

She half suspected it was Gisborne but as her sister assured her it was not him she was satisfied she was prepared to believe her for her sake.

" Sister? Marian called gently, as she sat on the edge of their bed then continuing " please tell me what's wrong"? Asked Marian. Elizabeth gave her a wary smile before saying ....

" I am quite well Marian! I assure you just a little exhausted after yesterday"! Elizabeth explained warily.

" And are you sure it's not Gisborne"? Marian pressed her sister.

" No marian I've told you it's not Gisborne please stop thinking it is"! Answered Elizabeth again before turning back into her slumber.

Elsewhere Sir Guy and the sheriff were in the village of Locksley.

" I am here to find out where your precious Robin Hood to .... but I find him not at home perhaps one of you could tell me where he is"! Spoke the sheriff smacking his one leather glove from his hand.

Sir Guy was more bored with the proceedings he was leaning toward the sheriffs wooden chair.

" perhaps a payment of money would help let's say .... £500 pounds"!

" and then all of a sudden someone does know .... time for someone lose a tongue I think"!

Sir Guy was quickly losing his patience with the silence of the villagers. Inside his head he knew that Elizabeth would not be overly impressed with him for this. He thought " what will Lady Elizabeth think of me now ... she should despise me"! He had keep up the evil front for the sheriff.