Chapter 2

Marian, Elizabeth and their father sir edward were going to castle courtyard to get their father home but Ellie could tell Marians mind was with someone else.... or somewhere else as she stood there in the courtyard daydreaming Elizabeth knew it was him .... it was that snuck .... of an out common coward.... Robin of Locksley that she was thinking about.

Elizabeth stepped forward and opensd the carriage door for her father Sir Edward.

" Steady father"! Elizabeth smiled as she sat their father on the seat.

She climbed out of the coach and lonked her arm with Marians.

" Driver ... you can go now"! She smiled.

They watched the coach drove off out of the castle courtyard both sisters watched it go.

" I think you're right father needs help"! Elizabeth smiled grimly.

Marian nodded in agreement and they walked back the way they came, up the steps and though the corridor back to Marian's bedchamber.

" I saw you ... making eyes at Sir Guy I have to warn you that he is not a very nice man Elizabeth I beg you if you value your life you will stay away from him Marian warned her.

" hang on a minute! Marian ... you're the one who is in love with a common coward and criminal .... Locksley ...... and you're telling me to stay away from Sir Guy ..... I do not think you are capable of telling me"! Answered Elizabeth smiling.

" That reminds me I have to see Robin"! Marian said.

Elizabeth shuck her head at her younger sister as she left the room.

Marian searched the corridors for Robin, he bumped into Marian in the same corridor.

" My father seems to think he should see you! Robin smiled " Very well! You are looking striking ... and if you still live with your father then that must mean .... he trailed off ... Marian looked at him ....

" I don't care about you I care about our father are you that naive that you think you can slight these lords in public .... you are a fool"! Marian sarcastically smiled.

" marian wait"! Robin stopped her as she about to walk away.

" I must say your eyes ... even when you look at me in anger i feel you ... i believe you can still see into my soul even after all this time"!

Robin inched further for a kiss but marian pushed him away.

" 5 years and you're still peddling the same old driffle ... does it ever work"?

" you'd be surprised"! Robin answered coolly

" amazed"! She repiled eventually pushing past him walking back to her.

She reappeared a few moments later Elizabeth was sitting out her things.

Coming into the room Marian huffed looking up at the light streaming though the window. At the sound Elizabeth lifted her head.

" what is it Marian? What's wrong"? Asked Elizabeth (like she cared anyway where Locksley was concerned)

" ooh hes a fool .... he infuriates me"! She fumed.

" who little sister"? Elizabeth smiled grimly

" Robin who else ... he thinks hes so untouchable he thinks he can just work his way back into my life after 5 years away .... she scoffs ... hes wrong"!

" you know .... what I so mot get is this .... why is the sheriff handing words with the common criminal like Locksley"? Elizabeth posed the question.

" you know he just tried to kiss me"! Marian fumed.

" it's a wonder sister you did not kiss him back... you surely still in love with him are you not"?

" no sister... I am not hes a fool if he thinks I am"! Marian answered.

" so? Are you coming to the feast this evening with me ... I would hate to go alone especially if Guys there"! Marian huffed.

" why? What's wrong with Sir Guy"? Asked Elizabeth.

" oh nothing hes sweet towards me ... it's just I'd feel uncomfortable around him"! Marian returned.

" oh for heavens sake sister .... when are you going to learn you cannot have both ways you work here do you not ... so that means you have to"!

" if you show Sir Guy a bit of humanity I'm sure he will too given half a chance"! Elizabeth smiled stating her point.

" Very well sister! If you insist then I shall let you accompany him to the feast... you can decide for yourself"! Observed Marian.

" and just whom will you be going with"? Asks Elizabeth.

" Oh sorry stupid question .... of course it'll be him the outlaw ... Robin of Locksley Earl of Huntington"!

" if he dares to go against the sheriff then he'll lose everything then what will the villagers of Locksley to do then hmm .... so just you watch where you tred Marian"! Elizabeth warned.

" Are you nearly finished only I was just going to show you around the Castle"? Asked her little sister.

" oh I have... nearly but I can do that little bit later"! Ellie smiled.