2

sjunghwan
안녕하세요 (Hello)

minseow
Oh? 안녕하세요

minseow
are you.. junghwan sunbaenim?

sjunghwan
yes.. that's me
I get your phone number from doyoung 😅

minseow
Oh..um why did you text me?

sjunghwan
Give my cloth outside school before class starts, okay?

minseow
okay..
delivered;

-

minseow
EUNJI!!!!!!

minseow
YAHHH!
seen;

minseow
Don't left me on seen!!!!

eunjiislove
what do you want? Go to sleep!

minseow
guess who texting me!!!

eunjiislove
So junghwan because you look so excited like an idiot because texting me at this hour

minseow
YES!

eunjiislove
Btw, did you give my number to Doyoung sunbaenim?! He texted me a few minutes ago!

minseow
yeah? Because he asked for it..he asked my phone number and yours

eunjiislove
Uewoduejdudbdk

minseow
...r u okay?

eunjiislove
you're asking stupid question again! Ofc I'm not okay!!! You should ask me before give it to him!

minseow
Sorry!!!!! I'll buy you cute pen with cat faces tomorrow
delivered;

-
Woah!!! This is the first ever day with embarrassing moments mixed with happy moments in my life!! I should sleep.. "Goodnight ye eun ah~" I sleep next to her.

- next day -

"Jeong Minseo!" Ye eun scream. "It's not weekend!" She sigh. "Hm...10 minutes more.." I yawn. "You need to give his cloth" my eyes widened. I rush to the bathroom and take shower. After done all of it, I hug ye eun and run to school. I smile and saw him standing infront school. I bowed at him. "Your cloth is inside this bag" I give the paper bag to him and walk away. "Oh-wait! I meet someone and she asked me to give this to you" I put a piece of paper on his hand and run inside class.

"good morning eunji~" I smile at her widely. "Did you eat a bowl of sugar? Why are you so energetic?" She asked while laughing. "Nothing" I sit on my seat next to her. "How was your dinner last night?" Hansol laugh. "You ruined my mood! you dumbass- come here now!!!!" I chase him around the class. "minseo!! be careful! I don't want you to hurt yoursel- too late" I scream in pain because I accidently fall and hit head at the edge of a table.

"Minseo!" Hansol run to me. "Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! Let's go to the clinic. We walk slowly to the clinic. "Noona! She accidently hit her head at the edge of the table!" The nurse run to me and saw my head bleeding. "do you feel dizzy?" She asked. "A little" I laugh. "Why are you laughing?! You head is bleeding!" He panicking. "I think she's crazy now" he fake crying. "You can't stop teasing me huh?!" I pinch his arm. "Ouch! I should go now! You better rest! I'll eat at the cafeteria with eunji" he smile and run away.