28

"yah Yoon Jaehyuk So Junghwan!" I look at them shocked. "surprise??" Junghwan laughed. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "You never tell us about your part time job..Junghwan asked me to accompany him to the cafe" I look at Junghwan who's avoiding eye contact. "Yah..So Junghwan" I look at him.

"W-where's our take out?" He asked me. "Oh yes- almost forgot about it" I take the small box and give their drinks. "It's (insert the total)" I told them. "Here you go" Jaehyuk smile. "Meet me Infront of the building after you finish your work" Junghwan wave before leaving the cafe.

"Uuu mwoya mwoya~~ is that idol flirting with you?" SuA smirk. "No he's not!! He's my friend" I hit her. "Ouch! You sure baby~~~ aigu you're a grown woman now" she pinch my cheek. "Aaa eonnie!! That's hurt" I hit her again. "Bye~ customer called me" she run.

Time: 2145
"It's you guys turn~ bye!" I wave my hand to both of them and leave. "YAH JEONG MINSEO!!" SuA screamed.

I love her HAHAHA. I took grab to YG building. "Aiguu Minseo-ya" the old guard smile at me. "Samchon..here I got you some croissant and cheesecakes, you can share with others if you want to" I give him a medium size box. "Thank you" he smiled.

"Annyeong! Am I late?" He panting. "No no, you're not!" I bowed at the old guard before walking with Junghwan. "Did you run?! You can just walk slowly! It must be so tiring.. you've been practicing for comeback and then run to see me" I sighed. "It's okay..it wasn't tiring" he laughed. "Should we take grab?" He nodded.

The driver drove us to hangang park. "Thank you" we said before walking again. "You sit here okay? I'll buy some foods from the stalls" he smiled. "No I'll go with you" I walk with him. It was the first time we going out together..only two of us. It's shocking since we doesn't look awkward at all.

"Ajumma!! Can I get 2 tteokbeokki with 2 fishcake soup?" Junghwan said. "Eoo okay okay" she give a 👍 to him. "Should I search for drinks?" I asked him. "okay but don't go too far" I nodded and run. "Eo? I like milkis~ maybe Junghwan want some diet coke.. I'll just buy it" after paying for the drink, I rush to Junghwan. "Where should we sit?" He asked. "there's a place!" We walked to the place and sit.

"Wargh, finally I got something to eat.." Junghwan sighed in relief. "If you told me earlier..maybe we could get some food in restaurant instead of small stalls here" I look at him that was starving. "It's okay..at least I got some beautiful views" he pointed at me. "I looked so messy..I didn't even take a shower yet" I laughed at him. "You smells like bread" He just smile looking at me. "Why are you looking at me..eat your food" I avoid eye contact with her.

"Are you shy?" He hold his laugh. "No I'm not" I slowly eat my food. "Why are you covering your mouth while eating?" He asked me. "I felt like people judge me so..yeah" I said while munching on the food. "You're weird for doing that..you look cute while eating" he look at me again. "You eat like a baby aigo" he wipe the stain with his thumb. "You can just tell me where's the stain" I cover my face. "Stop feeling embarrassed okay? I'm just doing what boyfriend does okay?" He rolled his eyes. "Fine.." I glared at him.

"I still can't believe you like me when there's a lot of pretty students and idols around you" I laughed. "Too bad they didn't caught my eyes..my eyes kept on searching for you" Junghwan pout. "You're bad for doing this to me" I sighed. "Doing what?" He asked confusedly. "Those face!" I point at him. "What? This?" He pout again. "Wah... you're getting on my nerves" he just laughed. "What are you laughing at!!" I whined.

"You know..this was the happiest day of my life" Junghwan smile fondly. "This is my biggest dream and I still think that I was dreaming.. dating with my favorite ygtb contestant..So Junghwan wargh can you imagine that?" I look at him. "Well let's check if you're dreaming or not" he give a peck on my lips.

"W-what's that for?" I touch my lips. "so...is this still a dream? Is this something from your wish list?" He asked me. "NO IT'S NOT IN MY WISH LIST! NEVER!" I cover my face. "Never?" He asked again. "Never! erm..but I'll stick tick it in my diary" He stare into my eyes.

"I never thought I'm going to like you this much minseo.." He smiled.