10

"Why I'm doing this!!" I sit on the bench while wear my cap and mask. "Are you Cookie?" He asked. I nodded at him. "Can we find somewhere else that aren't too crowded?" He asked. "s-sure" I walk infront him. Should I say to him or lying more..

"Should we go to..dogs cafe?! Yedam hyung told me that it's fun" he smile. "of course" I walk more. "So you always wear cap and mask while walking around this place?" He look at me with cute eyes. "Um yeah! Always wear it hahah" He nodded.

Dog's Cafe
"Aren't you felt hot?" I wanted to say yes but if I say it, he'll ask me to open this jacket and cap also the mask. It makes me felt more nervous. "It's cold here!" I laughed. "So you study at the same school as me?" I nodded. "Let's drink first!" I'll order milk for you okay?" I nodded. Fuh it's hot as heck!.

I should take off my face! I'm out of breath.. I'll wear it back when he's here. Woahh!! finally I can breath well!!! I chuckled. Suddenly I heard a glass shattered. I look up and saw him with shock expression. "M-minseo? So all this time I've been talking to you ?! Why did you tell me from the beginning !?" He scream. "That's why I'm here now!! I'm trying to explain-" he cut me off. "Too late y/n..too late..I don't want to see you infront my face anymore! Don't ever try to get close to me!" He walk away leave me with spilled milk. "I'm so sorry!! I'll help you with this" I take the small towel from the staff and wipe the milk.

"So sorry because of what you see" I bowed. "It's okay" she smile. "I'll pay for the glass! How much is it?" I asked. "No!! It's okay, no need to worry about it. You can just go home now before my boss come" I nodded and say sorry to her again.

Flashback
"Too late minseo..too late! I don't want to see you infront of my face anymore! Don't ever try to get close to me!" He walk out of the cafe leave me alone.

Present
I messed up everything. I just made him mad at me soon the other members gonna hate me too! This is so hurt! Hope something nice gonna happen soon.

Third poV
Minseo call Eunji while crying the whole night. "Eunji...what should I do?" She sobbing. "Move on, minseo.. that's the only easy thing that you can do right now" her friend sigh. "It's my fault right?" She asked. "Should I slap your @$$ here? Stop saying that it's your fault! You trying to tell him the truth! That's a brave thing to do! Not everyone brave to do that like you" her friend make her calm down a little.

Monday
I walk to school with Hansol. "Hansol. Can you help me hide from the boys?" I asked. "Hide from who? Jinhyung?" He giggled. "Not him! But Treasure members" I sighed. "Oh-why? So sudden tho" He asked. "Just help me, okay? Especially So Junghwan" he nodded. "Is it something like high school love drama thingy?" He asked. "Not love but hate" I kick the small stone. "It'll be love soon~ trust me!" He chuckled. "Stop that and let's go now!!" We both run inside our class. "That's the girl who got rejected by our sunbaenim!!" The bully and other students laughing at me.

"Ignore them minseo" eunji said. "I did sis" I laugh. It's sheet but change ee with I. "Shut your mouth up guys! Or I'll pour acid in your mouth" Hansol said. "Shut up! You're not our idol anymore" a girl said. "Who care? I don't even want you guys to be my fans" Hansol laugh. I laugh with him.

"Shut up weirdo!" The bully scold me. "Thanks! Normal is boring" I said in sarcastic tone. "What's wrong with you?" A boy asked trying to defend the girl. "The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you" I pout. "You're Cringy!" A girl fake vomiting. "It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it" I smile at her that make everyone quiet. I high five hansol. "If you don't know how to fight, just shut your freaking mouth because it's smelling so bad" I sit on my chair.

Cafeteria
"Eunji! This soup looks good" I laughed with her. "Eat it with your mouth bitch" the bully push my face into the bowl infront of all people and of course infront of the twelve boys too. All of the students laughing.