3

"okay just ignore everything that you see here..sorry if its making you uncomfortable... I'm going to open song music so it won't be so awkward" she said while laughing awkwardly. We both played some games while listening to the music..I don't care bc it's just a music..but it's our song cover..

I laugh while listening to junkyu hyung's voice.

most of it is junkyu song cover.."do you like Kim junkyu?" I asked. "I like him! but my favourite right now is.." she search some video and she click at the..song cover video

"y-you like him?" I stuttered. "um..maybe? Haha!" She look at the video..she look like she almost getting inside the computer. "What if he saw your room and see what you're doing right now?" I asked her slowly open my mask. "Of course he won't know because i won't let him walk inside my house! I'm so-.....smart.." her jaws dropped. "oh- this is why I should be more careful..this is so embarassing..OKAY! LET'S GO WATCH SOMETHING OR COOK SOMETHING OUTSIDE MY ROOM!" She push me outside.

We both sit at the sofa while watching movie. "Um.hey..just forget about everything that happened in the room" she eat the popcorn. "Let's just be act like stranger at school" she smile. "It's already late.myour members are waiting for you..you should go now" I nodded and leaving her alone inside the house.

minseo pov
I wake up and get ready for school. "Hi honey-" I ignored mom. "I'm going now! Bye" I walk to the bus station. I put my earphones on and play some music.

I'm waiting for the bus for about 10 minutes. "Oh? Hi!" I turned around and saw mashiho sunbae. "Oh annyeong" I smile weakly. "What are you listening to?" He asked. "Music" I give a short answer. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I heard that he's talking to me but I'm ignored him.

lunch break
"Why are you so quiet today? It's making me uncomfortable" eunji look at me. "Something tragic happened last night" I make -_- face. "OPPA!!" The girls screaming. "What happened?" She asked. "Let's go to the basketball court" I hold her hand and run away.

"We're here! Now tell me what happened?" She sit. I play basketball while explaining what happened last night. "So he saw everything?!" I nodded. "You going to run away forever? Just confess!!!" She supported me. "Ew no!" I laugh. "Let's play together!" I throw the ball at eunji. "If I win, you need to buy me cat foods for my babies!" She smile at me while throwing the ball at me. "Fine" I glared at her.