4

Saturday night
I'm wearing simple clothing.. because I'm too lazy to wear beautiful dress. I wait for him outside house. "Hi! Sorry I'm late" he bowed. "Let's go! Where's the other members? I thought they're coming with you?" I asked. "Oh..they..they leave me alone because I'm a little bit late" he scratched his neck. "Let's take a bus?" He asked. "You can take bus. I'll just walk to the arcade" I walk infront him. "I'll walk with you!" He run next to me. "you can just bus" I sigh. "No!! I don't want" he walk slowly next to me. "Yo! Don't be too close to the the road! I don't want to see you get hit by a car infront me" I playing with my phone. "Oh..okay" he walk behind me.

"Why is the car moving unstable? Is the driver..drunk?" Junghwan look at the car. I turn around and saw the car almost hit us. I pull junghwan away from the area. The car hit a tree. "We should call the ambulance!!" He scream.

20 minutes
After the ambulance took the man to the hospital. We finally at the arcade and saw all the mad aliens. "Why are you guys late?" Yedam asked. "a car almost breaking us..but the car hit the tree instead because I pull this dude away from that place" I walk to eunji and ye eun. "Sorry for making you guys worried bout us" junghwan bowed. "I told you to be careful! Why you just stand at that place! If I didn't pull you away..you gonna get hit by that car!" I scold him. "You worried about him huh?" Jeongwoo teasing. "Wha- I'm not! I want to be here safely! That's all! Now I don't have a mood to playing some games! I'll just sit at the bench" I rolled my eyes.

I just stared at them playing happily. "Hey, you should join us" I turned around and saw yedam sunbae. "Oh..no thanks" I smile. "Come on~ I know you're bored" he chuckled. "and someone wants to say something to you" he pointed at junghwan. "Yah junghwan! Come here" junghwan run with a cotton candy. "I-I'm sorry..I should listen to you but I didn't.. I'll be more careful next time so can you play with us? Take this cotton candy as a yes" he laughed. How am I suppose to reject the cotton candy.."fine!" I take the cotton candy. "Where's eunji and ye eun?" I asked yedam. "They're with yoshi and Doyoung. "Haruto and jeongwoo having a great time together" he smile. "So..only three of us?" He nodded. "Uuu! I want that whale~ bye! See you guys soon!" I run to the place.

junghwan pov
"you should win the whale and give it to her" yedam hyung teasing. "Why should I do that? It's not like I like her or something?" I said. "I didn't say anything about dating? Just win that whale for her as a friend" he laughed. "I'll think about that later" I walk to her. "did you get it?" She shook her head. "I think they glued the bottles so no one could get the whale" She walk away.

I'm going to get that whale for her. I give the money and start to hunt for the whale. "You won't get that whale sir" the guy laugh. I sigh and slowly smirk. "You think so?" I throw the ball hard and fast and all the broken glass bottles shatter. "Now give me the whale, can you?" I smile like nothing happened. "No! You're cheating!"he scream. "you're lying!" yedam scold him. "I saw everything! You're the one that cheating! You want me to call your boss?" Yedam said proudly. "Okay okay! Sorry!" He give two whale plush. "Thanks hyung" I smile at yedam hyung. "Go give it to her" he smiled. I nodded and run to her.

"Minseo ya!!" I smile widely while holding two plush. "What?" She turn around. "Here..f-for you" I stuttered. What- where's my confidence go?! Ugh. "Oh- really?! For real?! You play that game to get this plush and give it to me? So nice! Thanks" she take one and hug it. "This one?" I asked her. "That one is for you" she smile. She bowed and run to her friends.

"Uuu she give that to you?" Yedam hyung teasing me. "Just a whale plush, okay?" I laughed. "Soon not just the whale plush.. she'll give her heart to you too~" I'm blushing so hard. "Our junghwanie is blushing right now?" He chuckled. "N-no! Let's go before pdnim noticed that we're outside" I run to the others. "Yeorobun!! Let's go now!" I said while hugging the plush.

"Woah you have the same plush as her" jeongwoo said. "Yeah I get it for her" I smile widely. "Let's go home now" minseo walk first. "You going to walk alone? It's dangerous out there" I asked her. "I'm taking bus, maybe?" She walked.

"I'll go send her" Yedam smile. "You guys can go rest at your dorm, I'll be there later" Minseo walk with yedam. "Bye guys!" Eunji walk with ye eun. "Aren't you jealous? Yedam with minseo" haruto asked. "No..I trust yedam hyung" I smile. "but you can't trust y/n..maybe she started to fall in love with him? Or maybe hyunsuk hyung! They become closer now.." Yoshi look at us. "Stop overthinking and let's go" Jeongwoo sigh and push us from behind.

Yedam pov
"Hey minseo..do you still like junghwan?" I asked. "Oh him? Hm..hard question because..I don't know and I don't want to know" she laugh. "Come on! Just tell me~ I won't tell him" I pinky promise her. "Maybe a little..50-50? Because I'm still awkward because of that incident" she scratch her neck. "Don't worry about that! He never talk about it to anyone and I also don't know what incident you're talking about" I smile. "Ouh.." She slowly smile. Actually..I know and I'm the first one that hear about that incident..but I'll just act like I don't know to make my friend happy..

"We're here! Thanks for sending me home, yedam sunbae" she bowed. "It's okay! Go and rest! Don't play with your phone" I warn her. "Yes sir" she walk inside.

Next day (minseo pov)
I wake up and saw the whale plush next to me. "Good morning new friend" I chuckled. "Now! I'll give you a name!" After a few minutes of thinking. "Hwan! I'll give your name hwan! It got some nice meaning" I hugged it. "Minseo! Let's go to the shopping mall" mom smile while open the door. "Sure! I want to buy some cloths" I smile. "Go take your shower first!" Mom laugh