5

"mom! I'm ready!" I run to the living room. "Okay let's go sweetie" she walk outside. Mom drove the car to the mall. "It's been awhile since I go to the mall.." I clapped my hand like a baby. "I'm going to the furniture store" mom said. "I'll go to the clothes store and accessories shop" I wink and run. "I should take eunji with me! Ugh." I sigh. "Oh? Minseo ya" someone chuckled from behind. I turn around and saw hyunsuk oppa. "Hyusuk oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Hm..rings and earrings, how about you?" He smile. "Earrings? I don't know" I laugh. "I can help you if you want" he laugh with me. "Sure! Please..." I fake crying. "Okay okay let's find the earrings first..do you prefer egirl earrings or something cute?" He asked. "I really want to try egirl earrings.." I smile. "Okay! Wait!" He run.

"How about this? I think it's look good with you?" He smile

"How about this? I think it's look good with you?" He smile. "Ouh sure!" I smile widely. "Let's pay for it" he smile. "Yes! We need to pay before take it with us" I laughed. We both walk outside the shop after pay for the earrings. "Let's go eat something? I can send you home too" he wear his mask. "I'll let my mom know" He nodded.

Mom

minseow
Mom

mom
yes sweetie?
Where are you?

minseow
Um.. I'm with my friend. Can I go home with him?

mom
Him??

minseow
yeah? Don't worry! I know him well

mom
Okay...

minseow
thanks mom!
seen;

-
"Let's go!" I smile. "First! I have something" he take out something from his pocket.

 "First! I have something" he take out something from his pocket

"Isn't cute?" He asked. "Yeah! You want to give it to your girlfriend- but you're ban from dating?" I pout. "It's for us! Just as friends, okay? Don't think too much" he laughed. "I'll take the moon because I'm a night owl" I giggled. "What? Why I need to be sun" he sigh. "Because you light up my world when I'm sad, sir" I wink. "Uuu smooth~ okay now let's go eat something! I'm hungry" he walk.

"Let's eat..sushi? I'll pay for it" I said. "For real?! Are you sure?" He asked shock in cute way. "Of course~ you're my senior.." I chuckled. "I'm only senior to you? Not friends?" He raised his eyebrows. "Both!" I laughed. We walk to the nearest sushi place.

"You can eat anything" I smile. "I don't care! Just take anything except this shop" I giggled. "Okay~ okay~" he smiled. "I want to wear this earrings now..hm..can you help me?" I asked. "Sure!" He help me.

junghwan pov
Me and Asahi hyung are both walking around mall to find something and we suddenly saw hyunsuk in sushi shop...he is kissing a girl? "Asahi hyung! Look!" I point at them. "let's go to hyunsuk hyung" I nodded and run to them. "H-hyung? and Minseo?!" My eyes widened. "Oh hi guys!" She laugh. She smile like nothing happened.. it's hurt. "Guys! Have a sit! Minseo going to pay for the sushi we eat~ just eat anything" hyunsuk hyung laughed. Me and Asahi hyung sit with them.

We all became quiet but someone start to talk. "woah you guys have a nice rings" asahi point at minseo hand. "Hyunsuk sunbaenim give it to me as a friend" She slowly smile. Only as a friend?! They're kissing a few minutes ago!!! She's lying!! "Oh what are you guys doing here?" Hyunsuk hyung asked. "O-oh asahi hyung accompany me to the book shop!" I laughed awkwardly. "What book did you buy?" Minseo asked. "English book" I looked away.

"you look weird..what happened?" She asked. "Nothing happen! I'm just tired" I sighed. "Okay...but if anything happen, just let me know" She smile. "Why I need to tell you? Aren't hyunsuk hyung jealous?" I asked. "Me? Out of nowhere? Why I need to be jealous?" He laughed. "because she's your girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes. "Since when?" He asked. "I saw you guys kissing! Stop lying and just tell the truth" I sighed. "so that's why you look weird? and when did I kiss him?!" She look at me and hyunsuk. "A few minutes ago in this shop.." I pout.

"We didn't kiss..I only know that he help me put this earrings" she look at hyunsuk. "Earrings?" I asked. "Eung! Earrings" she pointed at her earrings. "Ouh.." I make O•O face. "Love is blind as always" asahi take a sip of water. We all look at him. "What?" She asked. "Nothing! He always like that" I laugh. "oH okay..." She eat her sushi.

at home
This is weird..ugh I should clean my room!! It's full with their pictures!!
"Mom! I want to decorate my room! where's the paint? I want to paint my room maybe in brown?" I go to our store room and take the paint and brush. "I need to put this things out first..I need some help.. especially boys..I dialed someone number and call him.

on call

?: Why did you call?
m: help me!! I want to decorate my room
?: Why me?
m: because you're a guy! Boys are stronger than girls! So help me now! I'll give you one day date with eunji!
?: No need! I know she likes someone else! Just buy me foods
m: okay! Whatever now come here
?: yes boss! *hang up*