Untitled Part 1

Yn= your name

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the photo of me, Ayato, Arata and Touka when we were kids. I sighed as I looked at it. "Ayato" I whispered. "I miss you so much." I picked up the photo. "Please just come home."

7 years earlier

My mom held my hand as we ran down the alley. I could barely see through the tears in my eyes. A flash went through me. Me, my mom and father were at home watching Wheel of fortune. It was just like any other night until the doves kicked down our door. My father yelled for my mother to take me. As she pulled me away I saw my father get sliced in half by the investigator's weapon. I came back into reality. My mother and I entered an abandoned building. She called Arata Kirishima. She pleaded for his help. She hung up the phone and smiled at me. She whispered. "Ok sweetie Arata is gonna be on his way to help us. You need to hide. Don't come out until it's safe." It wasn't long after I hid that the doves found us. Arata showed up. He tried to save my mother. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough. As soon as I saw my mother get stabbed I ran out of my hiding place. I just wanted to hug her one last time. As I was about to reach her Arata grabbed me. I clenched my hands in the chest of his shirt. Arata:" Shh Your ok Yn."

Ive been living with the Kirishima's ever since that day. Unfortunately it wasnt long after the doves killed my family they found us. They killed Ayato's mother. Arata was able to flee with us before we got hurt. We moved to a different location. The first few weeks I was there I kept having nightmares. I kept seeing those awful nights over and over again. I kept seeing the blood of my father, mother and Ayato's mother. Id wake up screaming and crying. Then one night when I awoke I felt arms wrap around me. "Shhh it's ok yn. Your safe." I looked to my side it was Ayato. His gentle eyes met mine. I sobbed. Yn:" Aya..to" He gently pushed me back down on the bed. Ayato:" I'll stay with you. Go back to sleep Yn." I sniffled. Yn:" I..miss my parents. Everytime I shut my eyes I see their deaths over and over again." Ayato layed down beside me. He wrapped his hand around mine. Ayato:" I miss my mom too. But they're gone Yn all we have now is the memories." I gripped my hand tight  around his as tears left me. Ayato:" Yn. I know it's not the same but Me, Touka and dad we are your family now." With those words I felt a sense of calm. Something that I haven't felt for awhile. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I watched Arata wash the blood off his hands. He turned towards me and looked at me shocked. Then he quickly changed his expression to a smile. Arata:" Oh hey Yn what are you doing up so late?" Yn:"I uh..where were you?" He looked at the blood in the sink. Arata: " I just needed a bite to eat." Ever since his wife died he's been disappearing after he puts Me, Touka and Ayato to sleep. Touka and Ayato havent noticed but me..I rarely get a full nights rest. Yn:" It's not gonna bring her back." Arata:" I'm sorry?" Yn:" Your trying to get revenge. Aren't you? " Arata:" Yn You have it all wrong.." Yn:" Don't insult me. I'm not stupid I know what your doing! " I clenched my hands as I started shaking. Yn:" Please...Arata stop it. You are all I have now. Your all Ayato and Touka have if you get killed then."... Tears started to leave me. Arata:" Yn sweetheart shhh." He wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed circles on my back. Arata:" Calm down no one else is dying ok." Touka:" Dad what's going on?" Arata:" Nothing sweetie me and yn are just talking. Go back to sleep." Touka went back to her bedroom. Arata:" I can't let them get away with what they did to my wife or your parents. Your mother was my best friend and your father was a good man. Im not gonna let the doves go unpunished. I am not gonna die. I promise. You have nothing to worry about. Please keep this between us." Yn:" But!" Arata:" Yn I promise everything will be ok. Please dont say a word about this to Ayato or Touka. "I whispered Yn:"...ok" I tightened my grip around him. 

  I wiped the blood from my nose as I looked at Touka's enraged expression. She hit as hard as I thought she would. Ayato:" Stop it Touka!" Touka:" Screw that! You knew about what my dad was doing! Didn't you!?" Yn:" I...." Touka gripped the collar of my shirt. Touka:" Don't you dare lie to me!" Yn:" I'm sorry... I promised him I wouldn't say anything." Touka:" Well that promise signed his death sentence." Touka let go of my collar as she backhanded me. I felt the hard pavement on my arms as i fell to the ground. Touka:" I wish my dad never helped you! I wish you would of died along with your parents. It should of been you who died instead of my family!" Yn:" Your not..the only one who wishes that. " Touka was about to approach me until Ayato stood in her way. Ayato:" Touka! Stop! " Touka:" She should of told me what was going on!" Ayato:" And what were you gonna do huh?! He wasn't gonna stop! There's nothing anyone could have done. It wouldn't of made a difference if she told you or not! ''