Untitled Part 3

Kaneki pov
I walked in the kitchen and I saw Touka on the floor holding her shoulder and crying. Kaneki:" Touka what happened?" Yoshimura:" Did you go dove hunting?" She stood up and faced us. Touka:" I messed up. They.. took yn." My eyes widened. Kaneki:" What?! We have to do something." Yoshimura:" No." Kaneki: " What?!" Yoshimura: "They disobeyed my wishes and put everyone in this cafe in danger. Whatever happens to them now is no concern for any of us."Kaneki: " You can't be serious. We can't abandon yn." Yoshimura:" I don't want to abandon any of you...but we don't have the intelligence to find out where they took her. Unless that changes there's nothing we can do." Yoshimura left the room. Touka:" Don't worry I have a plan. I'll lure the investigators out and I'll make them talk."

Yn pov
As they pulled the blindfold off my eyes I was blinded by a light. Mado:" Quite the predicament that your in. Tell us where we can find the daughter and your rabbit friend." Yn:" Pft you think I'm gonna give up my family so easily" Mado grinned. Mado:" I was hoping you would say that. Maybe sometime in solitary without food will change your mind."

Amon pov
Amon:" Sir I don't think we're gonna get anything out of her." Mado:" If she doesn't crack we'll send in Tokage to deal with her. He has unorthodox but effective methods of finding out what he needs."

Touka pov
I struggled to get Mado's quinque out of my stomach. My plan worked I was able to lure Mado out. Unfortunately Hinami got in the way. I had to focus on protecting her. Mado:" You really think I'm gonna tell you where I took your friend? " He was about to finish me off when Hinami released her kagune and cut off his hand. He pulled his quinque out of me. As I fell to the ground I watched him approach her. Mado:" You little bitch you'll pay for that!" He raised his weapon to her. I rushed over and plunged my hand into his chest.

Kaneki pov
I made my way to Touka and Hinami. I saw the body of the investigator on the ground. Kaneki:" So you found out where yn is?!" She gave me a saddened expression. Touka:"No...we have to get out of here."

Yn pov
I awoke to the sight of two men standing before me. Amon:" The rabbit killed a good man. Who is the identity of the rabbit?" Yn:" I don't know." He threw me on my stomach and pulled down the back of my shirt exposing my tattoo. Amon:" So it's just coincidence that you have a rabbit tattoo? If you don't tell me who it is then Tokage here is gonna have some fun with you. Trust me.. you don't want that." Yn:" I'm.. not giving you anything." Both of the men held me down while one injected something into my eye. The one man left the room. Tokage:" I was hoping it would go this way." The man gave me a sinister smile.

Since that day everything has been a blur. I don't know how long I've been in here. He took my clothes and blankets away. Everyday he would come into my room. He would start off by cutting off my toes then work his way up to my thighs. Then he'd start cutting off my fingers then work his way up to my arms. Then once only my torso was left. He would carve his "art" into my torso. He made each cut slow. The worst part was when he would leave me alone like this. Unable to move. Trapped in my own body. Then by morning I would be healed and the process started all over again.

Ayato pov
Eto:" Morning Ayato!" I rolled my eyes as Eto sung. Ayato:" What do you want Eto?" Eto:" I was prepping for our cochlea raid when i found out some new intel that'll interest you." Ayato:" I doubt that." Eto wrapped her arms around my chest and whispered in my ear. Eto:" It appears your precious Yn was taken into cochlea. She's been in there awhile now." My eyes widened. But I kept my composure. I don't need anyone seeing me as weak. Ayato:" Well it's a good thing we're going there in about a month. We'll just pick her up along with Shachi. What's her condition?" Eto:" Apparently she's getting special treatment from.. Tokage." My heart dropped. Ayato: " The same man who tortured Jason?!" Eto smiled. Eto:" That's right." I couldnt contain myself anymore. I pulled away from Eto and I punched the wall. Ayato:" Damnit! We need to get there sooner!" Eto giggled. Eto:" Ive been wondering what your buttons were. Unfortunately we have more important matters to deal with first. She'll have to hang in there a little longer. "After she exited my room. I went nuts. I trashed my room. I continusly punched the wall until I was out of breath. Ayato:"Damnit." A flash went through me of the day i left. She refused to go with me. I should of knocked her out and took her with me. Next time I won't give her the option to say no. Ayato:" Please Yn hold on. I'm coming."

My team made its way back to the 20th ward. We needed to kidnap Rize or the person who smelled like Rize. I kicked the glass window at Antieku. When I entered I saw my team there. Along with a guy wearing an eyepatch & my lovely sister. She walked up to me clenching her fist. Touka:" Why are you back here?!" Ayato:" Wow so welcoming. I'm here on business. I've been out learning about the world. Unlike you hiding away like a coward." Touka:" Screw you! You think your better than me?!" Ayato:" I don't think I know it. Tell me how has the rescue mission been going for yn?" She gave me an embarrassed expression. Touka:" We.. don't know how to find her." Ayato:" Tsk pathetic. Well i have found her and I'm going to retrieve her soon." Kaneki:" Is that true?! I want to help!" Ayato:" I don't need help from anyone here!" Jason walked in. Jason:" Ok Ayato I've given you enough time. Now....that stench I know it and it seems to be coming from you!" He grabbed the kid with the eyepatch and started choking him. Touka:" Kaneki!" Touka started running towards him. If Jason gets his hands on her he'll kill her. I quickly jumped in front of Jason and punched Touka. Touka fell to the ground. Ayato:" Your so weak Touka!" Jason continusly started beating on that kid. I clenched my brows and turned my head. Jason was always so over the top. I hated working with him. Finally Jason dropped the poor kid. Jason was catching his breath. Jason:" Ok bag him up let's go."

Turns out kidnapping Kaneki was a mistake. I don't know exactly what went down but he killed Jason. There were rumors that he cannibalized him. Kaneki joined us I've been working closely with him. It was time for the cochlea raid. Kaneki and our team stood above the opening of cochlea waiting for Eto to open the gates. Kaneki has been assigned to get Shachi while I go after Yn. We fought our way through the investigators. Eto released most of the prisoners. They teamed up with us and helped us fight the investigators. I made my way to yn's cell. I broke the keypad causing the door to open. I entered her room. It was freezing in here. I swear i could almost see my breath. She was naked. Her back was towards me. Her knees where up to her chest and she hugged her legs. My eyes widened when I saw her tattoo of the rabbit. A small smile appeared on my face. She slowly and wobbly got up and turned towards me. She was so thin she looks like they haven't been feeding her. She had white streaks in her hair. She gave me a damaged smile. Yn:" Is it time? Are you here to kill Me?"